The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-05-09, 02:50 PM   #38 (permalink)
91LS 3.5
AKA Carlton I3anks

Car 1: "92 Acura Legend L Grey/Black
Car 2: 91LS Sedan 3.5'd!

Send a message via AIM to 91LS 3.5 Send a message via Yahoo to 91LS 3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboarder711 View Post
nope i dont want to get my hopes up but i do know we should have over 20 cars
Yo Listen,, im not understanding all ur bickering about getting stood up and people dropping out Rich. In case you didnt know we're in the middle of a BAD recession I know because Im feeling the wraths of it first hand and its killing me. People have real life issues and bills to pay, hell some of us have kids and rent, real life priorities Richard! So please quit your bickering about people dropping out of a "car meet" Limme ask a question, If you go can we expect you to help us with our finanes since it WOULD be the bill money that we spent? HELL NO so wtf? please cool it, if your gonna help the community and set up the meet so be it, if not then dont sponser the meet anymore if your that worried bout people dropping out!!

CASE CLOSED!