The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-05-09, 02:54 PM   #39 (permalink)
91LS 3.5
AKA Carlton I3anks

Car 1: "92 Acura Legend L Grey/Black
Car 2: 91LS Sedan 3.5'd!

Send a message via AIM to 91LS 3.5 Send a message via Yahoo to 91LS 3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboarder711 View Post
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.

I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.
You see its posts like this that piss me off, I for one am doing fucking BAD right now...Hell, I could barely get to CT for the Memorial meet so all this shit that your typing about get there 1 way or another is easier said than fuckin done Rich, have a heart some people are struggling and CT aint up the block. Im not embarassed to even say it cause I dont care what ANY of you think about me I live in NYC to CT the train ticket was $30 bucks and i couldnt do it so when you say shirt like just get there it bothers me cause some of us just cant do it and If YOU took out a loan thats on you, i had to hitch a ride with a friend to get there your talking cause you have a mouth it seems, walk in my shoes for a few days and you'll see how serious shit is.