The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-05-09, 02:58 PM   #40 (permalink)
91LS 3.5
AKA Carlton I3anks

Car 1: "92 Acura Legend L Grey/Black
Car 2: 91LS Sedan 3.5'd!

Send a message via AIM to 91LS 3.5 Send a message via Yahoo to 91LS 3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by emaculate94GS View Post
hahaha... i'm really only playin around but on a serious note you have been part of a few convos talking about such flaky members and how retarded some of the excuses have been......"i didn't have time to change my oil which was why I couldn't make it"
At the same time you guys gotta understand alot of those excuses that you guys are laughing at are just cover ups, alot of people dont want other strangers to know whats going on in their personal lives.

EDIT: I remember RICH was mad at Nick for his lack of funds, and his other issues bald tires etc..now hes goin to Branson, I was bout 6 miles from home when i had my accident spent $200 prior to that and couldnt afford to tow the car home which was $250 so I KNOW where he was coming from not a good feeling being stuck on the side of the road.

Last edited by 91LS 3.5; 06-05-09 at 04:18 PM.
91LS 3.5 is offline   Reply With Quote