Acura Legend Forum banner

OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET

9K views 100 replies 31 participants last post by  legend coupe 
#1 ·
Thank you for all being so patient as the Committee went to represent the Tri State area at NALM 09. There will be a strong bid from the Tristate so keep your eyes open for that.

This years annual meet will be held at Matt's (sr5Guy) shop in Bristol CT

Address:

234 River Side Ave.
Bristol CT 06010

Date:

July 18th

Time:
Noon

Bring Food for a BBQ and Tom will have something special for us planned so BRING MONEY

#9 ·
no matt please entertain us!!!

but yea if you dont have cash don't worry but it would be nice if you brought some food.

#16 ·
Hope you guys don't mind if I bring along a few TL guys from Acurazine.com

My sister just had his legend fixed up by Matt and so she'll be going and so will I.

Will be nice to meet and see both some old and new faces.:bowdown::hide:

#22 ·
Hope you guys don't mind if I bring along a few TL guys from Acurazine.com

My sister just had his legend fixed up by Matt and so she'll be going and so will I.

Will be nice to meet and see both some old and new faces.:bowdown::hide:
Please do! Small world this is, your sister's car was a pleasure to work on. FYI I work on cars other than Legends as well, so feel free to stop down and check out the shop. You're welcome to bring your erubuni body kit down with you as well, I can put it on display - Im sure someone would be interested in it.

-Matt

#23 · (Edited)
I will let you know as soon as I get those details but it wont be more then 100 and it wont be mandatory its only if you want to

#26 ·
Im in. Rich, will you be starting an attendance list on the first post?

#32 ·
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.

I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.

#33 ·
by taking our actions at nalm into consideration we especially do not want to deal with flakes. shoulda woulda coulda, just get your ass there so you can have a good time.

I took a loan out to go to nalm and currently im holding 3 paying jobs (staples, a resturaunt, and a painter) to pay it off. So unless you have a legit excuse like a baby girl, I just don't care.

I don't mean to be a dick but its the truth.

i know this isnt nalm so their shouldnt be a problem driving down the block to get there.
what a dickhead post...for the record CT is not down the block for all of us :rolleyes:

#34 ·
not is it from me either I plan on spending 5 hours in the car just to get their

i bet you wont show

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.