The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 06-12-09, 05:34 PM   #62 (permalink)
SUAV187
1994 BLK/BLK GS SEDAN

Car 1: 1994 LEGEND GS AUTO
Car 2: 1991 LEGEND COUPE
Car 3: 03 Expedition EB

Send a message via AIM to SUAV187
Aight i read some of the drama here, Corrie's goin thru it like alot of others... The frustration of not havein your car the way you want it and not having the money to soup it the way u want will cause dudes to lose it.. Most of us been to meets and we all have a good time when we link up so those who know u wont be comin, dont promise if you know theres a chance u aint comin.... Am off on saturdays and i got 2 legends to come in.... but i wont promise am showing up.... I wanna be there for sure and am glad Matts shop is the spot..... But who know what'll happen between now and then....

Rich, I am one who understands the time and effort you put into these tristates... Its not just sayin a time and place, it involves careful planning.. its a personal thing to know that a good number will turnout to enjoy the festivities that you worked hard to make possible....

Anyways i should be in attendance and am gonna tell Bk and the rest of the harlem legendz if they dont know already... Drizz hope to see you playa....

Mr Brooks aka suav
SUAV187 is offline   Reply With Quote