The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - OFFICIAL ANNUAL 2009 TRISTATE MEET
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-13-09, 10:52 AM   #80 (permalink)
sr5guy
One Meeelion HP

Car 1: 95 BMW 740I
Car 2: (860) 585-7200
Car 3: 91 LS Cpe 3.5 *sold*

Send a message via ICQ to sr5guy Send a message via AIM to sr5guy
Hey!!

My phone number to coordinate things is (203) 233-1850 (this isnt the free Legend advice hotline, btw). I receive a heavy volume of calls so please try to make it quick and only if you get lost.

From the indications I'm getting so far, this meet is going to be huge. The weather forecast looks great for the weekend. If it should rain the Rain Date will be the following day, Sunday the 19th.

I will be personally providing burgers, hot dogs, and some refreshments. Please bring your own potato chips, salad, ribs, chicken, fish, etc if you want to put it on the grill... Dont forget the beer and liquor if your going to be hanging out for awhile! I went out and bought a big grill just for you guys!

The showroom will be cleared out and available for displaying your WORTHY car (sorry Tom, your car isnt worthy :rofl2: J/K). The showroom is kind of old school but if you guys want in to take pictures - its yours.

I've had alot of people tell me that they can't make it to the meet because there cars are not show worthy, etc. This is a Legend meet - not a car show. Do not be shy to come down. I'm sure you can find another busted up Legend at the meet that looks worse than yours.

The garage will be closed to any major work on Saturday. As a matter of fact I plan on attending the meet in nice clean clothes JUST SO I DON'T have to work on any cars LMAO. I've spoken with Tom and he's agreed to do quick jobs such as inspections, oil changes, sun roof tilts, etc. I will be doing sr5guy chips - and you can watch the process. I have lots of parts available too - 5 parts cars altogether.

Other than the BBQ and a DJ, I dont have anything planned as far as events. Maybe me and Tom can figure out a scenic caravan route that somehow involves a caravan up the test hill. There is a Veterans memorial park directly behind the shop so you can bring your wife/girl/kids back there to play.

I will warn you that the police in Bristol do not play, so out of respect for my business I request that you don't go tooling around town at 90MPH.

So.... Who's coming???

-Matt

sr5guy is offline   Reply With Quote