The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - PATCH PANEL REVOLUTION?
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-20-09, 03:49 PM   #6 (permalink)
digger89L

Car 1: 1989 Sedan L. and 1990 Sedan LS
Car 2: 1991 Sedan L

Wow ...that's still fairly gnarly .....

Perhaps this might work better if a guy sanded down those rusty areas, painted them with POR-15 (that stuff REALLY works!!) and then did the "foam" thing. What's this "patch-panel" thing all about ...is it some kind of new product. While on this topic of repairing body panels ...I'm still waiting for someone to tell me what gauge the body panel metal is on these cars, because I've got some rust repair work to do, and I want to buy new sheet metal to fabricate some sections. Anybody got an answer???
1990 Cobalt Blue Pearl Sedan LS w/JSP-92104 spoiler, Bose Stereo w/single cd player, plus FM Honda 6-disc changer in glove box. Automatic, 268,000 kms, original drivetrain, stock size tires. 1989 Ebony Black Metallic Sedan L Auto. Integra AM-FM cassette head unit, and Honda 6-disc changer in glove box. Stock size tires. Original engine threw a connecting rod mid-Feb, 2007 at 380,000 kms. JDM swap-out July 1, 2008. Car still off the road pending serious body work on rear quarter panels.
digger89L is offline   Reply With Quote