The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Does your Legend crank but does not start? Here's a DIY diagnostic procedure
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 01-20-10, 08:39 PM   #69 (permalink)
acuralegend-z32

Car 1: 91 legend sedan
Car 2: TT300zx Z32...someda

I Need Some HELP, PLEASE!
okay, so i bought a 91 legend with a BHG and yesterday I finished the job and went to start the car up and it started right away. It was fine for about 10 seconds then it started to have a fluctuating idle like it did before repairing the HG. I am not sure if the car was doing this before because of the bad HG or other reason that still occurs, but anyways i went to rev the engine a little and it stalled and wouldnt start again. I tried to start it again today and it started right up and had the same problems as yesterday and stalled.
What should i check.
could vac hoses be hooked up wrong cause this?
cracked block?
bad sensors?
I am only 16 but I am very confident i put everything back together correctly with labels.
I have all my money invested and need to get this car running.
any advise or suggestions is very appreciated.
Thanks
acuralegend-z32 is offline   Reply With Quote