Acura Legend Forum banner

How can I sell my acura?

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  Ophidian 
#1 ·
I've listed my Acura on Craigslist and had zero responses. I have a sign on it that has only drawn interest from neighbors. Any ideas on a great way to sell a car through private party? Any sites that have worked for you guys? Thanks.

#3 ·
y u selling it? if you need the money right away then you'd just have to advertise more. but if not i'm sure someone will be interested.

#7 ·
One thing about Craigslist, so many cars are listed there if a buyer is looking for a 1988 Legend, and isn't smart enough to put it in the title, your car will get lost quickly in the ads. You need to do little things with the posting daily to continue to push it up near the top of the listings.

Good luck.

#8 ·
Post a link...there may be people on here from Socal interested in buying... :)

You could also try the other site to get more exposure...while you technically can't sell there as a new member, you can start a thread in the G1 section about how your hoping to sell the car but need some pointers (just like you did here). You never know...someone may bite!

#12 ·
It should say on the trunk lid next to the V6 badge.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.