The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Xclusive's Coupe Build Log
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-12-10, 05:11 AM   #8 (permalink)
XclusiveAutosports
Acura-holiks

Car 1: 1992 Acura Legend Coupe

Day 3

Day 3

Got up this morning and started putting the type 2 intake manifold back together with all new gaskets getting it ready to install back on engine. Also added 3.2 sensors & had to do some prep work on the screws, etc. because intake wasn't prepped 100% correctly before being powercoated.

added 3.2 type 2 fuel injectors, type 2 fuel pressure regulator and the legend wiring harness

added new drive belts & extended oil pressure sender plug

changed out the hoses on the firewall

installed motor back into the car but unfortunately all mounts aren't lining up because we are missing passenger side bracket

Now we come to a stopping point because unfortunately the bracket or ecu haven't arrived. It was very frustrating because we could have easily knocked this out over the weekend & been done! :angryfire: Anyways, once they arrive Jonslegend will be coming back up so we can finish up the swap! We still have a little ways to go but it shouldn't be to bad @ all and not long before start up!! I can't wait to be riding back in my coupe again! :excited::excited::excited:

Stay tuned!

My Progress Thread & Pics of My Coupe
https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...-coupe-124913/

DIY: My 3.5 Hybrid Swap
https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...42#post1527542
XclusiveAutosports is offline   Reply With Quote