The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Hello Everyone
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-11-20, 04:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
BigHungry1

Hello Everyone

New Guy here glad to be apart of the group I have a 94 Legend sedan LS. The car has sat for almost 5 years I got it put a alternator and new ignition switch in and was on the rode had a few issues with it cranking but not starting shortly after replaced the main relay was good to go for a couple months and was driving home one day and it died all its been doing is I turn the key everything comes on perfectly go to start and get one click then no power I've replaced the battery and both terminals and wires new ignition switch again(2nd one) resolder the main relay and taken the starter off tested it multiple times still same result its it possible the starter could be testing good outside the car but in the car not able to push the load it needs? Or any other suggestions? Please and thank you for any help
BigHungry1 is offline   Reply With Quote