Acura Legend Forum banner

My Weapon-R Dragon Intake Pics.....

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  Guest 
#1 ·

Closeup of mounting bracket (Sorry it's blurry):

See less See more
G
#2 ·
Sammy, where exactly did you mount it too. I have been trying to figure out how to do this with mine, but haven't been able to yet :(. I just rested it up against something to hold it down. Some help would be greatly appreciated.

Here's a pic of mine for anybody that wants to see another color :D I could have made the pic look nicer, but I was in a rush and just used a flash, and haven't cleaned up my engine bay.

#3 ·
Aaron, we just took the bracket Weapon-R gave us and bent it at the bottom to screw into the body of the car and the other hole to screw into the filter.

Here's a pic pointing to where the bracket is:

And here's a pic of where the bracket leads to(a screw at the bottom that was already there):

G
#15 ·
Well, originally I bought both the Dragon Intake along with the Cold Ram Airt Kit. Which I found out after purchasing, doesn't fit in our Legends, just not enough room. It was all $220 originally. $140 for Intake, $70 for CAI, $10 for shipping. Now I have to send back the CAI part which is going to cost me $5 in shipping out of my own pocket which is really lame since they told me that it would work. So in the end I'll have paid $155 about to get it to my door and in my car :). I'm kinda mad that they aren't gonna pay for shipping, but Nick gave me such a good deal from the get go that I really can't let it piss me off to much.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.