The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - List your Times
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
Thread: List your Times
View Single Post
Old 10-10-03, 12:56 AM   #46 (permalink)
theGodfather

Car 1: 1995 Carbon Black Metallic 6-Speed Coupe
Car 2: 2007 Audi A6 4.2

That's a great N/A time! Especially with traction problems! Can't wait to see what time you can pull while on the juice

What suspention upgrades are you running? You doing anything on the track to keep the front from lift (rear from dropping) taking away from your traction? I know some guys that stuff "pucks" in their rear springs to prevent them from compressing only at the track. Don't know how safe that is but it definetely keeps the car level and the traction to the front wheels.

I'm hopefully going to run again in the next two weeks. Best I pulled was 15.3 the last time on completely bald tires and broken tranny/motor mounts. I've taken care of those since so I hope I'll be able to at least get high 14s (also going to remove my 150bs worth of stereo equpment from the trunk which I didn't do last time :p )

Can't wait to see your next times though.

G

1995 Legend Coupe 6-speed
Carbon Black Metallic

208 WHP @ 6250 RPM
189 FT/LB @ 5250 RPM
MUSTANG Dyno
260,000mi and counting

WeaponR Secret Weapon Intake - Cold Air Box - Custom 2.5" stainless exhaust system - Remus Rev3 Universal muffler -SPEC Stage II clutch - 5speed flywheel - SR5GUY Chip - APEXi S-AFC - Pullies - MLS copy strut bar - Short Shifter -18" ICON W65 Wheels - KONI reds/Ground Controls - Slotted Brembo Rotors - SS Brake lines - Walbro 255 -ICE
theGodfather is offline   Reply With Quote