Acura Legend Forum banner

Utah Meet Pics....

3K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  CLASSYCLS 
#1 · (Edited)
Our Utah meet was small, but everyone showed up that said they would be there!! Except typeII went to Wendover, so he didn't make this one.

The people and the cars::
Tyson (4cruzn)- '94 Coupe 6 speed..18" rims, clears, dvd player..
Jason (88Legend_SedanL)- <-------that's his car too, imagine that ;)...stock.
Me....Branson- '93 LS Sedan..stock
DJ, I think thats his name, because of the forum name ---->(DJ'$ Ack)- '91LS Coupe..18" rims, Erebuni body kit
Eric and his wife (sorry I forget her name) (Eric F)-'87 Coupe L...stock (I think it was an '87)

See less See more
#4 ·
Those pics came out pretty good Mastervtec! When I got home I found out that I don't have to remove my back seat to reach the door closer unit. I pulled the carpet back in the trunk and the unit is accesible from the back. I was able to disconnect the harness and use paper clips to move the driver door striker to the close position, then disconnected the #11 fuse so the striker will stay in the close position (or leave the harness disconnected) when the door is opened. That way the door will shut all the way when closed unlike the one on the 3rd pic. I don't know if I want to pay $216 for an power door closer unit.

#8 ·
Dang, wish i woulda waited back and gotten in a few of those last ones. Those turned out sweet!

#12 ·
Looks like a fun meet guys. I am do up:(

TI II, we need to plan something for November...

#13 ·
I wished I could of been there fellows. :D For sure, the next meet with nice weather I'll be there!
Iam sure glad I that I went to Wendover, with the Marlins playing that night I couldn't help it but to place alittle $$ on them.

Nice cars and nice picts!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.