Originally posted by AngelaTheLegend
Well, I just came back from the dealer and here are the facts:
1. No external leaking
2. No coolant in the oil.
3. Fluid was a little bit low and there was a little air in the system...fluid topped off and system bled.
4. Thermostat is okay...$170 to replace
5. Most likely not a headgasket...$2300 to do tho
on the way to school after i paid my $114.90 for oil and the diagnostic:
1. Temperature went above average when turning on the highway and leveled off immediately
2. Upon pulling into the parking lot, temp spiked and i parked. Popped hood and the remote resoviour (i kno i speelled that wrong) was OVERFLOWING and there was coolant all around the container.
HMMMMMMMMMMM the coffee in the waiting room was good though
Sounds just like my wife's car...... we will doing the HG next week