The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Six-Speed Roll Call!
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 04-04-04, 12:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
fLoRiDiAnLeGeNd

I guess I can add my story to the list....

Well this happened the other day I went down to Ft. Walton to get my buddies front windshield tinted. Well driving down there in this POS car lot (cars were like Toyota tercel, Geo Metro, etc). I saw this beautiful green legend sedan and I noticed the GS rims... I thought to myself no... this guy couldnt of had one of those! Well I kinda shrug it off and we get his windshield tinted and we head home. Well I thought about it over night constantly on my mind and then I decided that I better take a second look JUST to make sure. We head back there that following night and the owner is outside we pull over and look and as I thought I saw the 6-speed tranny I was like . So I asked the guy WHAT you want for it and he (low ballin us never thinkin wed come back) said 5,200... That was a dun deal for me I got it and would you belive couple dints and scratches but great paint and perfect mechanically with mint interior! I came out lucky!
fLoRiDiAnLeGeNd is offline   Reply With Quote