The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - <--Went For A Drive Today and Took Pics In Different Spots-->
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 05-05-04, 12:23 PM   #39 (permalink)
91LSMAN
I like shiny
Breakout Champion

Car 1: 91 LS Coupe (GONE)
Car 2: Current-02 Corvette
Car 3: 94 LS Coupe (Bro's)

Quote:
Originally posted by KeithQNguyen
Well, the thing is you have to use all their products. I clay bi-yearly, 3 step quarterly..... I use the Gold Class line for regular routine washes. The Gold glass wax is done monthly and the gold class wash is used every week. The wash is actually quite impressive. I want to switch over to their new tech wax, but havne't had the chance yet. How did you use their products and what did you use? --=Keith
I really don't remember exactly what I used. Most of the time I was using it I was using the gold class and it was on my old car. Then I used cleaner wax for the first time and followed that up with a coat of the gold class. Then 1 week later I had my accident in that car and didn't have it for a month because a friend of a friend did the body work. Then I really didn't get back into detailing much until I got my Legend. I'm happy with the results I'm getting with mother's, so for right now, I'll stick with that.

91LSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote