The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Conversion Done. E39, R33, 4 xenon Projectr, DDE, 1pc body, multpc wheels
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-18-04, 07:09 AM   #63 (permalink)
sholinlegend

Hey guys,

Frist off I would just like to say to KTD OMFG!!!! Very clean and amazing job. I have not posted in over 2 years but I had to for this one. Congrats bro very nice job.

I have been in this forum for awhile now but never posted. I have had some insurance and license issues so I have not been posting in abit. Don't know if anyone of you would remember me but to refresh ur memory.

Insurance 17,000 for liability and theft. DMV(nyc) 22 point on my license. gave back my license and bought a motorcycle. Got caught infront of my house for not having insurance on my motorcycle and had both of my license revoked for 1 year. thats the jist of it. I know I posted in the wrong section but i sort of made it short and sweet. hehehe...
sholinlegend is offline   Reply With Quote