Acura Legend Forum banner

<--New Pics, and They Are NOT In My Driveway-hahaha-->

4K views 42 replies 19 participants last post by  91LSMAN 
#1 ·
Well, the last few sets of pics I've taken have been either in my driveway or very close to my driveway. I was kinda getting sick of them-I'm sure you guys were too. (I'm sure by now you are sick of any pics I post of my Legend. LOL) And since Dad and I took the Vette out today and took pics I didn't want the Legend to feel left out ;) , so I went for a quick drive and took some pics underneath Highway 512. There is an office building right there and the sunlight was reflecting off of the glass creating a pretty cool effect in some of the pics-check them out!!

:2cool:

See less See more
#5 ·
hotstartup said:
91lsman i think ur overdoing it a tad bit now. no pun intended, but u might wanna wait a week before u post new pics.
It's been more than a week. :giggle: I posted the last set on the 8th-today is the 20th. :eek: :eek: :D

Blue_Raspberry said:
Pat - Did you darken any of the pix or was that just from being under the highway? I love that little effect the sun had on it.
Thanks for your comments-no I didn't darken any of the pics. I just kept moving around to see what looked good. :)

#12 ·
nupe07 said:
:werd:

one,
Thanks. :D

Cole Austin said:
If you would put down that cloth and wax you'd be at 100K :p

I bet 10K of that is driving to locations to take pictures :p

:giggle: :giggle:

Looking great as usual... are you pleased with the paint you had done?
:giggle: Yeah Yeah, I know. The thing is, my Legend gets driven 6 or 7 days a week, but I make a lot of short trips in Puyallup and Sumner.

Yes, I am pleased with the new paint on the moldings. I'm very glad I had it done. :D

RangerJoe said:
usually people wait until they do modifications to their car to post more pictures, but whatever works. its your bandwidth ;)
Yeah, good thing Comcast just gives me free webspace with my service. They have never said anything about bandwidth. And I like driving around looking for new places to take pics-not that I need an excuse to drive. :D

Thanks everyone.

#13 ·
Are you sure your muffler is big enough? :D Did your car come with the gold or did you do that? -you obviously put the big ol' plate border on, but I mean the emblems :D. I think you should go with the stock style fogs since you got the '95 bumper, have you considered it?

Lookin clean as always :2cool:

#14 ·
SLICK40 said:
Are you sure your muffler is big enough? :D Did your car come with the gold or did you do that? -you obviously put the big ol' plate border on, but I mean the emblems :D. I think you should go with the stock style fogs since you got the '95 bumper, have you considered it?

Lookin clean as always :2cool:
Thanks-yeah the gold emblems were on the Legend when I bought it. I've considered different fogs, but I like ones I have now. Now, if Washington stopped making me have a front plate, I'd remove the front plate and get OEM fogs or something similiar in that space to clean up the front, but I like these fogs being that I have a front plate on.

Thanks.

#17 ·
4cruizn said:
I'm guilty of that too; I'm a gallery postaholic along with 91LSMAN and others. :D Pics look great Pat! Maybe I should do more detailing and not so much driving... lol
HA! :giggle:

Thanks, and with the color of your ride you can take "dirty" pics and it still looks good. LOL

Paradise said:
Looks good, but you need to clean that thing, I can't believe you would take pics of such a dirty car, whatever trips your trigger...J/K Looks hot, ever like of losing the fogs, I don't car for them, just MO.
As stated in a previous post, the fogs are staying. They are not for everyone, but I like them-for now anyway. ;) Thanks. :2cool:

#20 ·
91LSMAN said:
It's been more than a week. :giggle: I posted the last set on the 8th-today is the 20th. :eek: :eek: :D
YEA man but i think hotstartup has got a point every time i c a new pic in ur sig i HAVE TO LOOK in the gallery for a new thread on ur car and THERES BEEN ONE EVERY TIME hehehehe ;p

ANYWAY still LOOKS SOOO DAMN CLEAN just dont remove to much paint when u wash it

off topic : i think its time for me to change my sig i dont want to get left behind.

#21 ·
bboarder711 said:
YEA man but i think hotstartup has got a point every time i c a new pic in ur sig i HAVE TO LOOK in the gallery for a new thread on ur car and THERES BEEN ONE EVERY TIME hehehehe ;p

ANYWAY still LOOKS SOOO DAMN CLEAN just dont remove to much paint when u wash it

off topic : i think its time for me to change my sig i dont want to get left behind.
HAHAHAHAHA-Thanks. I was off today and when I went to lunch, they sat me by the window and I could see my Legend while eating-it was great!! :giggle:

#23 ·
Cole Austin said:
*notices new sig*

Look at you getting all into the photoshop....
:giggle:

One angle of that shine is just not enough huh? :p

I like your new sig too :)
Thanks-it's not photoshop though, it's the software that came with my scanner. It does two things well-resizing and stitching. LOL

I was torn as to which pic I wanted in my sig. LOL I thought both would be good. :D

#24 ·
91LSMAN said:
HAHAHAHAHA-Thanks. I was off today and when I went to lunch, they sat me by the window and I could see my Legend while eating-it was great!! :giggle:
91LSMAN said:
Thanks-it's not photoshop though, it's the software that came with my scanner. It does two things well-resizing and stitching. LOL

I was torn as to which pic I wanted in my sig. LOL I thought both would be good. :D
OH BOY !!!!!

and yea man u sig lasted 2 days before u changed it

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.