The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - how many legends?
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-26-05, 02:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
92Legendsedan

Thanks "Searchin4acoupe" for posting those production numbers and the link to that Honda/Acura site. Very interesting reading there!

Thanks also to "92Legend142k" for posting the "current" Legends on the road.

It seems like other than the 95 L coupe, that my Legend is quite rare these days. I have a base 1992 sedan, with cloth interior and I think it showed only a little over 1300 of the base 92 4drs, still on the roads. I am guessing that the base models were rarer to start with, as probably most of the buyers of these cars when new wanted the "higher end" models. I think the colored keyed mirrors, side mouldings and door handles add a nicer look.

Am I correct in assuming that the "L" adds the color-keyed door handles and mirrors and in addition, the "LS" adds the color-keyed side mouldings?

Also- as far as the 91-94 models go, what was standard? Were power seats standard? Was leather optional on the base model? Was cloth standard on the "L" and "LS"? Also- about the sunroof- was it optional on the base model? Standard on the "L" and "LS"? I guess I really need a Acura sales brochure- that would probably answer all of these questions.

My 92 base sedan has automatic transmission, cloth interior and no sunroof. I am guessing no sunroof/cloth interior was the norm on the base sedans?

I discovered a lot of things about the LS400 during the ownership of my 1990 Lexus. I know that the 1990 Lexus LS400's had standard cloth interior and sunroof was optional. I think leather became standard in 1992 on the LS400. Remote entry, traction control, CD player, heated seats, air suspension were all options for the 1990 LS400. I am hoping to learn alot about the Legend options as well.

Just a few questions I have been wondering about these cars.
92Legendsedan is offline   Reply With Quote