The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - **UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 03:16 AM   #63 (permalink)
legend4life
Blk/BlkGS6

Car 1: '94 Black/Black Legend GS Sedan 6 Speed
Car 2: '92 Silver LS Coupe
Car 3: '94 Cashmere L Sedan

Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by sik_legend
thank you. im trying to make it to that one....im gonna have to rent a truck to tow my car out there....money is kinda tight right now....plus, the gas money im gonna pend just to get out there... omg...lol.

also, about being the star of the show... i highly doubt that. i can only dream of that happening. thanks though. plus my car still isn't done yet. i still need to get my tranny swapped(5spd), interior done(full custom), air suspension, and the most important is the paint job. and all this aint gonna happen before the national meet. i really hope i can make it. thanks
again.
Please shut up, NO EXCUSES!!!! Period! If we can come from NY to Texas, You can come from Cali!! Just drive man....will be cheaper than towing by alot. To be realistic gas will probably cost around $100-120 each way. Wait....damn I never thought of that........hold on, I'll get back to you if I'm coming or not lol.

lol naa jk I guess I will still come anyway.........if I get to see the SkyLegend and take some pics with it, its all good. So you better show up!

Man if you brought your car with stock drivetrain, stock engine, stock suspension, ripped up old leather interior, and finished in primer......you would still be the star of the show lol Seriously, props on the bold style and nice work you have done.

-Imran
legend4life is offline   Reply With Quote