The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - **UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 07:43 PM   #73 (permalink)
legend4life
Blk/BlkGS6

Car 1: '94 Black/Black Legend GS Sedan 6 Speed
Car 2: '92 Silver LS Coupe
Car 3: '94 Cashmere L Sedan

Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrewfelix
my point is you dissed someone who's making something great with a legend, but with yours; all you did was fix them up, regretted it, and sold it.

You're pathetic and weak, you shouldnt even be on these forums - reminds me of typerkon.

Oh yeah, I dont know if you're not getting enough at home, but your attitude tells alot about you.
Son, you're getting wayyyyyyy out of line here. I was argueing with Cody but I have no beef with him and I was doing so in a civilized manner.

Cody is an old time respected member who put together one of the best looking Legends in the history of this forum. He was around when the forum was born, you were in middle school. You are comparing HIM to Type R Kon? STFU and GTFO, you are a 17 year old kid, one month away from being an '04 member, and a total newb around here compared to the older members. Personal attacks on him only make you look like an idiot. If anyone is acting like Type R Kon here, it's you. I never had anything against you, but you just lost all respect for yourself.

I don't know if you act like this often around here, but keep it up, and you WILL be shown off the forums.

And what all did YOU do with your Legend to talk about him? Crash it like an idiot high school driver? Much props.

Last edited by legend4life; 02-27-05 at 07:59 PM.
legend4life is offline   Reply With Quote