The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - **UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 07:55 PM   #74 (permalink)
Banana!
Chopper Challenge Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idrewfelix
my point is you dissed someone who's making something great with a legend, but with yours; all you did was fix them up, regretted it, and sold it.

You're pathetic and weak, you shouldnt even be on these forums - reminds me of typerkon.

Oh yeah, I dont know if you're not getting enough at home, but your attitude tells alot about you.
o_O yea thats completely uncalled for...whether you think hes doing something GREAT with a Legend is completely your opinion. Personally, i never liked the look of it at all, and Cody has already expressed that he does respect the work that has gone into it, as do i, since its definately a clean job and looks good. Its just not my taste, its never going to be my taste, and there are alot of other people out there who feel the same way. But if you seriously think this whole forum is going to be full of "yes men" and people with the same opinions, then you're the one who doesnt need to be here.

lol and your last statement really showed your maturity, or lack thereof, so you're in no position to say something about anyone else
Banana! is offline   Reply With Quote