The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - **UPDATE**skyline pics-12-20-04
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 02-27-05, 08:27 PM   #75 (permalink)
SURPMSC
Heart of a Supra

Car 1: Lexus SC00 GT-T

Send a message via AIM to SURPMSC
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEgEnD4LiFe
And what all did YOU do with your Legend to talk about him? Crash it like an idiot high school driver? Much props.
I crashed due to circumstances outside of my control, and believe me, if you saw the photos of the accident, it wouldnt be funny to say, "Crash it like an idiot high school driver?". And yeah, I was pissed because of his posts because he was persistant in dissing someone who worked hard on his car.

Bottom line, if I put that much effort into any car, and recieved unnessary comments such as his, I would be very offended.

I apologize 92coupeon18s, Daddymac117, and LEgEnD4LiFe - i've been getting really stressed lately due to school, life, and work. I reedited my post and will look at what I type before I post it.

Acura Legend 94 LS- rip
Lexus SC300 96
Legends never die? Mine sure did.[/SIZE]
SURPMSC is offline   Reply With Quote