The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - How to shift....
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-05, 08:17 AM   #49 (permalink)
92drls
Factory Freak!

Car 1: VGM KA8 5SP
Car 2: Downhill MTB

Send a message via AIM to 92drls
Quote:
Originally Posted by hondaman23
The only waste of time was seeing your post with nothing productive or for any reason but to get your post count up. What techniques are you talking about. If you are talking about the information that I got from an SCCA instructor, you might want to ask for any money back that you spent to go to the track. The only thing you probably have ever done is Drag. You might want to go back to the couch and play with your Playstation and talk big on the forums for Gran Turismo. Stay away from the forums where people actually know what they are talking about.
Well if you read what I said, "this thread is the biggest waste of time", you'd know I wasnt talking about hondamans info being a waste of time, more so the thread. I totally agree with hondamans tips, I was taught the exact same thing by some guy (nobody special) in my Eclipse at a local cone course. Yes I did do drag and still do, but everyones right, now that I read it, I dont know why I wasted my/your time saying anything. I apologize guys!
92drls is offline   Reply With Quote