Acura Legend Forum banner

<--Engine Bay Got a Bit Hotter-->

2K views 43 replies 25 participants last post by  91LSMAN 
#1 · (Edited)
Well, As a few of you know, I had flames airbrushed in my engine bay. It was a bit unbalanced, so I decided to do more. I cleaned my engine bay today, but I do wish I could get it cleaner. There is some build up that I can't get with a brush-thinking of going steam, but have not decided yet. The cold air box still fits like crap, and I don't want to tighten things to much and hurt the paint, so I think I lost a nut today. :giggle: (On the cold air box. ) Oh, and I apologize for any typos in this, I'm watching Survivor while typing. LOL

PICS:

Just for fun...

----------------------------------------------------------------------
EDIT: Better Pics:

See less See more
#28 ·
pat that last picture of the car, sometimes i forget how nice of a color ur car is cuz all u can ever see is a the reflection of whats around the car and not the paint color itself lol like trying to see the color of a mirror

#29 ·
Ballistic said:
engine bay is crazy clean :2cool:

not a flames guy but appreciate your style.
Thanks. Everyone has their own opinion.

Shaylord said:
pat that last picture of the car, sometimes i forget how nice of a color ur car is cuz all u can ever see is a the reflection of whats around the car and not the paint color itself lol like trying to see the color of a mirror
HA-the color of a mirror-good one. LOL

#32 ·
noudles said:
looking great Pat.. as always.. you say you wish you had your engine bay cleaner than that.. damn man hahah i wish mine was clean as that.. mine looks pretty clean but looking at yours.. i hate you lols.. j/k what else is going to be on fire under the hood?
Thanks. LOL

Nothing else is going to be set on fire right now. I like it as is.

ALoneR said:
much better
Thanks.

#37 ·
hotlavaflow said:
Crazy man, makes me wanna get some blue flames but I don't wanna bite your style.
Thanks. If you want to do blue flames, feel free to do so. I would not mind at all. Mine are "realistic" looking flames. I'm sure yours in blue would look different anyhow.

tofusensei said:
wow! the cab really looks good!!not to mention i really have never seen a engine bay cleaner, honestly!!

~t.s.
Thanks.

Scbrindley said:
Very nice. I love it!!

SB
Thank You.

Azriel001 said:
What can I say?.... your legend is immaculately clean from the inside out, just the way I would like to keep my legend, unfortunately, of course after I'm done detailing it, it gets dirty again...verrrry nice car---I think yours is the cleanest I have ever seen:patriot:
Thank You. I know what you mean about cars getting dirty again. It's hard to keep em clean. It seems like as soon as it comes out of the garage something wants to die or crap on it. LOL

#38 ·
hotlavaflow said:
Crazy man, makes me wanna get some blue flames but I don't wanna bite your style.
Thats what I said when he first got it done! I think it would look hot (with my paint). I cant bite Pat's style like that though....he got there first! But mine is the next best looking one IMO!!

#39 ·
ssilk12001 said:
Thats what I said when he first got it done! I think it would look hot (with my paint). I cant bite Pat's style like that though....he got there first! But mine is the next best looking one IMO!!
I don't mind if other people do it.

Just remember I was first. LOL

(Yes, I know, Dave C's Legend had flames on it as well)

#42 ·
91LSMAN said:
sup pat, where else besides the CarDomain site do you have ALL the mods on your car listed...shouldn't you make a thread about it?

#44 ·
Chimuyo1 said:
sup pat, where else besides the CarDomain site do you have ALL the mods on your car listed...shouldn't you make a thread about it?
I don't know. LOL The cardomain stuff is probably out of date anyway. LOL

Bang&Olufsen DK said:
definately looks better:)

that's the best pic (angle) i've seen of your car to date...looks really nice.
Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.