The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - New Custom Grill (Unique?) so 56k no go
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-27-06, 03:46 PM   #14 (permalink)
nosajc

black

I think i might make a nother style out of it, (still keep it covering the whole grill, but yesterday is the first day i put it on, and i was just trying it out. I wouldnt let peoples opinions change it if i liked it, but i was thinking painting it black as soon as a put it on. For one i have black car, one black leather, with tinted windows.. the greyish silver mesh doesnt match. so what i think i will do is probly keep the one i have use it for a template to make another one that i will paint black and on this black one i will try it without the "A" emblem either, takes some pics and show u guys befor after of, stock, reg mesg, and then painted mesh w/o A, and painted with A. here are a few different ones of it with mesh...

nosajc is offline   Reply With Quote