The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Max's Pics: San Francisco Meet 2006
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 01:25 AM   #26 (permalink)
pnoye2

I've got NO photos to show, digital camera broke before the meet (damn kids)... anyway, between AloneR (Max), ken, 4cruizn (Tyson), not to mention Brent's and other attendees who showed up for the meet, we should have plenty of pix.

The highlight of the day; for me atleast was the 2nd twisties, back to San Francisco for dinner at Hooters. I have to admit, I was scared sh!tless doing a highrate of speed on those narrow turns, I thought my car would just fail me right then and there but amazingly survived without any incident.

I would NOT dare stay in front of the pack... hell, with my G1 I'll prolly slow everybody down so I just stayed behind but I was keeping pace (Only 15 car lengths behind the lead car )

1st twisties on the way to Stinson Beach was mainly downhill, very rough roads, short stretches and hairpin turns.

It was a great day indeed... thanks guys, I had a wonderful time meeting new friends, let's do this again.

el Mallardo - shocker eh... you've got to meet Brent in person, some character he is.
pnoye2 is offline   Reply With Quote