The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Max's Pics: San Francisco Meet 2006
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 07-31-06, 09:25 AM   #44 (permalink)
duck
Victory is fleeting...

Car 1: 2007 Honda Ridgeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALoneR
He came to the last NorCal meet as well. I don't know why he was banned, but in person he's a cool guy with a great personality. In fact, the meet wouldn't have been such a success if he hadn't been involved. I don't live in San Francisco so i was completely clueless on locations...he helped out a lot.
There was a lot of drama between him and Lee toward the end, and to be honest, there were a few of us who wondered if a lot of assumptions weren't made about what Brent was accused of doing. In any case, he could get real mean and ugly, literally, when debating things here, and he offended a lot of people. Seeing him having a good time with you guys, seeing that he is still in touch with the group and hearing you say he's a cool guy in person doesn't add up to the way he came across in this forum. Maybe we should ask the administration to lift the perma-ban on him...it's not like it can't be reinstated.

/hijack

Rythmic, systemic and world control Magnetic, genetic, dement your sou...
duck is offline   Reply With Quote