The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - Daewoo Arcadia = Acura/Honda Legend!!!
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 10-27-06, 05:56 PM   #30 (permalink)
91LSMAN
I like shiny
Breakout Champion

Car 1: 91 LS Coupe (GONE)
Car 2: Current-02 Corvette
Car 3: 94 LS Coupe (Bro's)

Quote:
Originally Posted by QBoroLegend
We began our story with an engine in trouble. The evil Dr. Dirtious is attacking in broad daylight and using his dust machine to cover all the engines with grime. The engine says, "Aaaaahhhh, somebody help me, Dr. Dirtious is attacking me, ahhhhh. Will nobody stand up to Dr. Dirtious and his Dustmen?"

Next, we see mild mannered Pat, waxing and polishing his car enjoying the beautiful sunshine, when suddenly he hears, "Ah, I am the Dr. Dirtious, who can defeat me? I have destroyed Claybar Man and Poor Boy. Who else can stand against me? Ah ha ha ha ha ha. (maniacal laughter)"

Suddently, Pat runs into his garage and emerges as 91LSMAN draped in a garnet red suit and black and chrome boots and presses a button that starts his Legendary Chariot. He stands with his hands on his hip and with his chest puffed out says, "Do I Hear Trouble, Somebody Needs Me. This Is A Job For 91LSMAN. To The Trouble, Car."

As he zooms off to the fray, a little boy says, "Is it a bird? Is it a plane?" "No," says the boys mother, "It's the cleanest guy in the world and he will defeat the evil Dr. Dirtious." Music plays, fade to black.

Of course there is nothing happening at my job that I had time to think and write that. Forgive me.
Best short story EVER!!!! LMAO

91LSMAN is offline   Reply With Quote