The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - 19 x 8.5 on 04 RL?
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 11-01-06, 04:37 PM   #13 (permalink)
Ackz4Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91LegendCoupe View Post
oh and I don't understand, don't u guys want a nice sized staggered fit with a good sized lip ?

you guys have a luxury vehicle that looks great VIP style yet many of you opt to ignore it. I don't get it.
91, you mean like 7.5" up front, 8.5" in the back? I want the staggered look and the lip but I don't want the wheel or tires to stick out past the wheel well. I think that looks so unofficial on luxury cars. Maybe a couple of mm's but not to the extreme. I feel you though, IMO, the ka9's is sexy as hell. They just gotta be dressed right, you know. What sizes do you suggest to stagger and obtain a lip? Again, that's actually the look I want wit' like a 1.5" - 2" drop. Sexy, not over done or the "Fast and Furious" look. SEXY!! Like when I pull up to the club or taking my wife to dinner and valet park, it gets mistaken for an "S" class.
Suggestions 91Legend and anyone else that feels like we do!!!
Ackz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote