The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum - View Single Post - G2 Legend Stereo FAQ
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

» Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
» Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.
View Single Post
Old 11-29-06, 12:47 PM   #97 (permalink)
GreenSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexc View Post
There are four different stereo systems that came in the different Legend trims.
1991-1995 L ------- Standard Bose
1993-1995 LS ------ Bose Premium
1994-1995 GS ------ Bose Premium
1995 SE ------------ Bose Premium

Standard Bose
The Standard Bose system includes the 2200 model AM/FM/Cassette deck, ...

Bose*
The Bose system uses the 2100 model AM/FM/Cassette tuner and an 80Wx4 (peak power) amplifier mounted behind the rear seat.

Bose Premium*
The Bose Premium system includes a 2100 AM/FM/Cassette tuner with “Premium” printed on the cassette slot and a 200Wx4 (peak power) amplifier mounted behind the rear seat.
Hi Alex et al,

I've owned my 95 SE since 98 and this is the first time I've visited this forum. I was in search for a way to repair my Bose amp that is now making horrible loud noise. From my previous experience with Bose systems, I am quite sure that it is the amp that is my problem.

According to the model of my stereo, it is a 2200, which means that it is a standard stereo and not the premium version. Just thought that you may find it useful.

Secondly, I'd like to find out how to remove the amp. According to other website, it is located below the head unit.

TIA for your help!
GreenSE is offline   Reply With Quote