Acura Legend Forum banner

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST SIZE RIMS I CAN FIT?

13K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  B+O 
#1 ·
HELLO,

I have a 1992 Acura legend 4 door... Would anyone be able to tell me what is the biggest size of rims i can fit on it??

i would like to put sum 20s.. would that be fine?

these are the ones i wanted to get.. what do yall think?

http://www.kyowadesigns.com/images/imgKR206GMz.jpg

#4 ·
Yes 20's will fit i have dubs on my 92 coupe and if you do a search then you can see others who have dubs on there legend!

#6 ·
yea you can but you have to find the right wheels! one member has 22's on his but the stick way out but as long as you like it then go for it! but to me dubs would be the biggest i'd go but that just me!

#13 ·
dude let me tell you from experience , if you want a full look with minimal wheel gap and not having to lower the car just go with 19's,now i know its odd but trust me your legend will look fly with out all the hassell, only thing is that you will get a little rougher ride due to the low pro tires ,best tires to match the 19's toyo proxies 235/40/19 vr ,zr or what ever rating you want.

#14 ·
Please for the love of god use it. REPOST. :grumble:

#17 ·
To the og poster. I don't think the wheels u want would fit the size style u are looking for.
The wheels in particular look to me like racing wheels, I would go with chromies if u wanna go 20's. Ur gonna look silly with 20" racing wheels on a sedan.

If I didn't know any better id'e think u were trynna go Big but save money by going race because 20" chromies = BIG $
I paid like 2300 for my 18's in 02 so....
N let me say this for the people that have 20" chromies, doesn't your car feel like a tank?
I mean it drives alot better because of the wider grip but damn did my coupe feel like it was obese.

#19 ·
How many 20" rim posts have been made.....seems like more lately now that a Legend is an inexpensive platform to start modifying. I just cringe when I hear about people who want to "DONK" or "DUB" them out......just downright sad....:(

....not like the good old days where we were trying to get BBK's made, looking for that perfect sized 19" wheel from SSR, getting CF hoods done, asking about Aero Magic lips, bringing in Magellan kits.....ahhh, the good old days...

#20 ·
How many 20" rim posts have been made.....seems like more lately now that a Legend is an inexpensive platform to start modifying. I just cringe when I hear about people who want to "DONK" or "DUB" them out......just downright sad....:(

....not like the good old days where we were trying to get BBK's made, looking for that perfect sized 19" wheel from SSR, getting CF hoods done, asking about Aero Magic lips, bringing in Magellan kits.....ahhh, the good old days...
yeah, the good old days when people only asked questions once, because they knew how to search the forum for the info they needed

#22 ·
DAMN SO AMNY HATERS!! LOL

OHH AND THATS THA KIND THAT I WANT.. IM GONNA GO BLACK..WITH THE CHROME LIP!

MY CAR IS WHITE....

YEAH THEY ARE RACING WHEELS WHICH IS WHY I WANT THEM.. I LIKE TO RACE A LOT.. AND THEY ARE LEIGHTWEIGHT COMPARED TO THE REGULAR ONES.. AND FOR THE CHORMED ONES THEY DONT HAVE 20S I BELEIVE THEY ONLY GO UP TO 19s SO I HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO GO BLACK WITH THE CHROME LIP

#32 ·
that would be a question to post on the RL forum if it already hasn't been asked there.

#33 ·
since 20x8s fit on the 04 quite well, i would venture to make an assumption that 22s would start to push the envelop on offset/width combinations without serious body modifications.

I'm not to certain about suspension clearances though and that would make all the difference.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.