Acura Legend Forum banner

94 Acura Legend (88k ORIGINAL miles)

4K views 22 replies 8 participants last post by  62cadd 
#1 · (Edited)
88k original miles,auto,power everything,sunroof,new brakes with ceramic brake pads,drilled rotors,lowered with Neuspeed springs,18' wheels with newer Kuhmo tires,leather interior but cracked from the sun (front seats),indiglo gauges,intake,Sony headunit with new Pioneer speakers,2nd owner car is located in Orlando Florida. email me with any questions at autofan0375@yahoo.com
$ 6300.00 or best offer :hitit:

See less See more
#8 ·
And that theory isn't always accurate - not everyone with a mod here and there beats the crap out of their cars.

My dad is case in point. I convinced him to put an SRI on his 6MT when he was complaining that the stock airbox, when the filter was dirty, would bog hard between gears in warm weather. The larger intake was simply a solution to his problem and he's loved it but he very very rarely pushes the car (I think I've seen him push it all of 3 or 4 times in the 80k miles he's owned it?).

That said, it's not a bad rule of thumb to be wary of modded vehicles - like any other vehicle, they do have to be well taken care of.

#10 ·
Fender liners appear to need some love - just bolts atm. Door trim on passenger side (the chrome part) looks a little funky.

I didn't know nuespeed made springs for the Legend...

Otherwise, it all looks solid. Not a terrible price for a ride with 88k original miles.

#12 ·
Well for the concern if I beat this car, not at all I hardly drove this thing most of the miles it has, have been put on by my wife, one of the reasons I'm selling it is because I allways worried where she parked the car and the parking bumps the Legend is lowered and not to sound sexist but women aren't that careful when it comes down to that, the car is in awesome shape considering the age at least that's what I think, I bought it from the original owners an old Japanese couple that were moving to Texas I bought there house in Miami and the car, it was originally green but I didn't like the color and on top of that the clear coat was coming off, I did all the mods just for looks and on top of that I don't race anymore, I'm into old rat rod always have and the reason I say I need to sell it is because I found a good deal on a 50 Chevy Fleetline that I allways wanted, the wife has her new car now so the Legend is back in my hands and since I'm more into old rat rods and old american nostalgia cars, and also bagged full size vehicles like my 92 Suburban on bags, and my 62 caddy and the latest a new project a 85 dually bagged, so please believe me when I say I'm not getting rid of a problem here, I got nothing to hide so with that in mind here's the vin # JH4KA7666RC025246, car fax it and you will see that I'm not lying, thanks

#15 · (Edited)
No cooling or any other problems with it,drive this Acura anywhere you want I personally guaranteed it , if the paint job concerns you I can tell you truthfully it is not perfect but it's not horrible either there is some small scratches here and there but come'on 88k miles, it looks good, I can tell you it's worth a look let me know I emailed you, so let me know. thanks.
Mario

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.