Current project, Acura Vigor LS - Page 8 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

╗ Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
╗ Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > Other Cars

Other Cars Post pictures of non-Legend/RL cars here!

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-10, 10:54 PM   #106 (permalink)

Car 1: 2005 Lexus RX330 w/ Navi
Car 2: 1992 Acura Vigor GS

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by L3GDKANG/JDMKANG View Post
ok here you go for more progress lol
At least his wheels aren't broken, mine is..........sniffs*

130+ mph and a crater of a pothole @ 1:30 AM =

Sigh.....why me! FML
ęPain is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-25-10, 09:51 PM   #107 (permalink)
Fut RIP

Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's

iTrader Score: 39 reviews
damn that sucks well at least your getting it fixed. You know you can make the city pay for that right?

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-10, 06:06 AM   #108 (permalink)

Quote:
damn that sucks well at least your getting it fixed. You know you can make the city pay for that right?
Yep, currently in the process with the city. Filed every possible known report including the CHP, but ssssshhhhh its only been noted down @ 70 mph. My insurance was also notified and is in the works to access the damage. Hm....is this is a sign to quit the project and move on

Old 08-03-10, 03:25 AM   #109 (permalink)

lol okay so i was out of town again and surprisingly missed a couple calls from my local dismantler buddy. Luckily, he left me a nice message stating he just received a full Honda Inspire front end knowing that i am a very die hard enthusiast. I came back to town today and headed straight to his place ASAP!!! Checked it out, and omg it was like a dream come true! But before i left last week, i also had a package waiting for me sent from Erik! Thanks soo much man, can't appreciate your help enough! So yes, didnt get to snap much but here are a couple teasers and random shots recently;

Old 08-03-10, 08:58 AM   #110 (permalink)
TopGear Fanatic

Car 1: 1990 KA4 5M Xi Exclusive

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Hey, you're very welcome! It was a lot of fun to track down. That front clip looks great!

Forward Motion
Project 130R
NuclearSymphony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-10, 07:30 AM   #111 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony View Post
Hey, you're very welcome! It was a lot of fun to track down. That front clip looks great!
Its funny how my JDM parts in total cost more than what i got the car for Its all good though, i'll start working on suspension and such very soon as i'm eying some Eibach coilovers for the vigor somewhere..... Need to get the bodywork back in shape AGAIN......tsk tsk tsk But that shouldn't be too hard, i'll just try to get done with customer cars first so i can have the booth all weekend. Currently, car looks like a hot mess... aka Phase 3.5, everyone who has followed this thread should know all the phases by now

Here it is currently

Should've bought this a long time ago

and yes, finally shed some light on my other workplace
Old 09-25-10, 04:05 AM   #112 (permalink)

I think its time for the upcoming 4th phase of this car. I know, i been taking these breaks but its well worth it everytime i return. Currently, my plans will be realign my entire front end with a JDM CC2 radiator support. Only exterior changes will be the addition of the 91-93 Type I Legend lip mounted flush onto my bumper cover as the look of one peice. Lower profile tires trying to aim for 45 series, not looking to sit on wafer thin tires. KYB full struts and lowering springs just around 1-1.5' drop. Still debating over sideskirts and rear lip. My interior will be with the addition of front and rear VIP tables retrofitted with rear Jaguar tables. Junction produce VIP curtains and pillows will be in order, not to mention 5% rear tint and 25% fronts. I've already received many additions in the past month so let me get to it and reintroduce you guys to get familiar again

Current:

I loved my car's stance, but it will soon go bye bye

All my life, i will be forever surrounded by a Legend; My buddy's Type II

Now, on to the parts;

I don't know what this relates to, but...eh i'll toss it in first

JDM CC2 Front End Radiator Support with Airbag sensor

Original Factory Acura Vigor Black Leather Seats in excellent condition, at Pick & Pull during 50% sale

So yes, i finally got my center console together. A big improvement for me and a step forward, more to expect for the interior.

So, i met this guy through my workplace and he works at a local Acura Dealer. He realizes how big of an enthusiast i am, so he special ordered some factory Vigor floor mats that were sitting in the main warehouse for $20. Guess what, he drives a Legend but has not joined this forum. Pretty sure these are one of the last ones left

Factory Acura Vigor Sunroof Visor

Last but not least, Factory Acura Center Caps from uh can't remember. Only got them because they fit my wheels.

Last edited by ęPain; 09-25-10 at 06:12 AM.
Old 09-25-10, 08:44 AM   #113 (permalink)
Fut RIP

have you looked at after market hoods for your car?

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Old 09-27-10, 02:12 AM   #114 (permalink)

Quote:
have you looked at after market hoods for your car?
Ugh, so far all the aftermarket hoods that i've seen are very disturbing and riced. There is only 1 that kinda got my attention but it looks soo generic. I'd rather have the true classic lines on the factory hood which gives it definition at a front view.

Here's the hood;

Here's a current shot of my rizzide with the Legend lip just copped today. Simple install with 4 bolts, i will realign the lip to better properly fit it with the bumper. Afterwards will be bondo between the lip and the bumper so give the one peice bodykit look.

And can't forget the Royal Purple oil changes Gotta be Purple INSIDE OUT!
Old 09-28-10, 08:36 AM   #115 (permalink)
Fut RIP

man i love that hood

Old 09-29-10, 12:57 PM   #116 (permalink)
TopGear Fanatic

Hey, this is turning into an epic build man! Maybe only one or two Vigors around that have this much work put into them. It's fun reading your updates and seeing some true JDM work being done.

Loving the new floormats, black seats, and airbag sensor, and of course all the purple-ness! Keep up the great work.

Forward Motion
Project 130R
Old 10-04-10, 02:10 AM   #117 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearSymphony View Post
Hey, this is turning into an epic build man! Maybe only one or two Vigors around that have this much work put into them. It's fun reading your updates and seeing some true JDM work being done.

Loving the new floormats, black seats, and airbag sensor, and of course all the purple-ness! Keep up the great work.
LOL you're too kind, i'm just your everyday jdm enthusiast that happens to love the vigor more than the average owner. I got a special surprise for everyone next month. More parts will be arriving, exterior and interior! I'd like to thank everyone who praised me on this project til this day. Hopefully i'll be finished before thanksgiving with the damn thing, ugh cant believe i'm dragging it this long....pics coming soon!
Old 10-08-10, 09:44 AM   #118 (permalink)
TopGear Fanatic

Can't wait to see it! (bumping to get this thread above the Paris Auto Show post lol)

Actually, a member on here (Telion) is building up a fantastic twin-turbo Legend, and he's going with all purple accents in the engine bay (and interior also I believe). So you have a kindred spirit out there.

Forward Motion
Project 130R
Old 10-11-10, 10:11 AM   #119 (permalink)
Fut RIP

this need to be purple on the out side so the lakers color would of been hot!

Old 10-26-10, 01:56 AM   #120 (permalink)

Quote:
this need to be purple on the out side so the lakers color would of been hot!

Those CB5's are SERIOUS!!!!! Man, i gotta do a lot more if i wanna hang with the big boys and put on for the CC2's! That's my objective, maybe i can hang with you later on when my project doesn't pale too much in comparison to your green machine

Erik; Yeah i peeped his project, it is awesome! Truly inspirational

Okay, so if you guys have been wondering where i've been lately. I haven't gone anywhere too far because of our weather here in lovely Cali. That's pretty much it and reason why i haven't budged on my project either, its too damn cold and windy here, but i will hop on it as soon as we get some sunny days! So, smh to everyone who thought i was down and out with my project I did receive some goodies from Japan though recently. Here are the updates for now. Maybe will put in some bodywork this week if i'm up to it

I'm not kidding about the weather;

Okay, heres what FedEx brought me

JDM Honda Inspire E-CC2 Red/Clear Tail lights and JDM Digital 2 Piece Climate Control

the other box is of course my JDM Honda Inspire E-CC2 Window Visor Set

Judging by the tail lights, alot of fabrication will be needed.....so i hope my welding skills will come in handy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Gallery > Other Cars