ATTN: All New Members - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New to the site? Stop in and tell us about yourself and about your car.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-07-09, 03:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
Hacky Sack Champion

Car 1: 1993 Legend Sedan
Car 2: 2001 LS430
Car 3: 1967 Camaro SS

iTrader Score: 20 reviews
ATTN: All New Members

First of all, welcome to Acura-Legend.com.

I'm Matt, a long time member and owner of a Legend that has been in my family all 16 years of it's existence and was my first.

I hope that you find this forum to be a home and information haven for the car that I love, and that you may grow to love as well.

I am active on the forum, and if there is anything you have a question about or can't find and don't feel like posting, feel free to PM me.

This forum has alot of new faces recently, and a few old ones still around. I'd like to see it back to the tight knit community it once was.

Again I welcome you, and enjoy your stay. Stick around and use the plethora of information this forum has to offer on the Acura Legend.

Old 07-08-09, 12:15 AM   #2 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vic Cardenas View Post
Good job, Matt.

Attention all New Members: There is also another web site for acura legends that has no annoying advertisements and is full of more intelligent enthusiasts because we all moved there. acuralegend . org
So why do you keep coming back?
J Witherspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 01:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
B.K.A Runa

Car 1: '91 Legend LS
Car 2: '91 DA Integra

iTrader Score: 3 reviews

I also wish I had caught a knee cap with him facing me, just to send a message to faggot ass theives that like 2 steal. "NO EASY TARGET HERE. ATTEMPT THEFT AT UR OWN WAGER, BUT WHEN THE HOUSE WINS U MAY LOSE MORE THAN UR CHIPS. i.e. UR LIFE."

G2BMC

"It's still Big Iggy... B!+(H"
G2BMC is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-08-09, 01:09 AM   #4 (permalink)

recruiting. Sometimes people want to see both sides of the story so they can choose. Some of us use both sites.

But with how this site is getting handled lately you can come check something and 15 mins later its deleted/banned. Which is childish
BoostedKA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 01:31 AM   #5 (permalink)

Car 1: 91 Coupe L wht/blk
Car 2: 91 Coupe LS wht/blk

iTrader Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via Skype™ to Vic Cardenas
Quote:
Originally Posted by BoostedKA7 View Post
recruiting. Sometimes people want to see both sides of the story so they can choose. Some of us use both sites.

But with how this site is getting handled lately you can come check something and 15 mins later its deleted/banned. Which is childish
Precisely, the same thing Nadeem was doing.
Old 07-08-09, 01:37 AM   #6 (permalink)

well with a HNIC (cough) guess that doesn't say much about the only mod.
Old 07-08-09, 01:56 AM   #7 (permalink)
Hacky Sack Champion

Quote:

No what is childish, is me being followed with every post and harassed for no reason.

This forum is a place for having a good time and enjoying the common bond of a Legend. When it crosses that point, it doesn't become enjoyable. Why should that be allowed to happen?

A moderators job is to moderate, and that is what J is doing. Most of the posts are flaming this site, myself, among other things.

It isn't right.
Old 07-08-09, 10:26 AM   #8 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 12 reviews
I only have one thing to say: If you want a tight knit community of people who love Legends and eachother, well, check my sig for details and leave this disaster area.
LegendLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 10:46 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:

Two things...

First and foremost, I could care less about which site people choose to browse. One, both, or none...makes me no difference.

While I have no bias against al.org, trolling ain't going to happen here nor is harrasment. if you got a problem with me deleting garbage and handing down infractions for harassing posts then that's your problem. Not mine.
Old 07-08-09, 04:10 PM   #10 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Witherspoon View Post
Two things...

First and foremost, I could care less about which site people choose to browse. One, both, or none...makes me no difference.

While I have no bias against al.org, trolling ain't going to happen here nor is harrasment. if you got a problem with me deleting garbage and handing down infractions for harassing posts then that's your problem. Not mine.

well if you read your posts you tell people "why bother coming back here". Your a member over there so you went to both sites. So if a member comes here saying something they still like this site a little enough.

Now harassing good luck saying I'm harassing anyone here. I just said how the site is run. I'm not like the others who are killing the OP. I actually know the OP so I don't care to bad mouth him on the internet.

Locking threads works much better then hard deleting everything (yes I know your hard deleting stuff vs just deleting it).

So with that said don't bother replying I just like working on my legend and being able to view this forum for information.

If you reply i will retort.
Old 07-08-09, 04:47 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
well if you read your posts you tell people "why bother coming back here". Your a member over there so you went to both sites. So if a member comes here saying something they still like this site a little enough.

Now harassing good luck saying I'm harassing anyone here. I just said how the site is run. I'm not like the others who are killing the OP. I actually know the OP so I don't care to bad mouth him on the internet.

Locking threads works much better then hard deleting everything (yes I know your hard deleting stuff vs just deleting it).

So with that said don't bother replying I just like working on my legend and being able to view this forum for information.

If you reply i will retort.
I'm not accusing you of harassing posts, Boosted. As far as I am concerned your good.

My only issue are the porkchop posters that log in that just to cause problems. That shit is annoying...I imagine it would be the same on al.org if people just logged in to start stuff.

I am a member of both sites but don't hold either in higher regard than the other. Just a matter of preference as you've stated.

Eh, Locking v. hard deleting...I don't know which I like better
Old 07-08-09, 06:58 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned

Car 1: 95 Sherwood Sedan
Car 2: 94 Canterbury Sedan

iTrader Score: 36 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ymisoqt
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Witherspoon View Post
Except if your name is Matt. Then it's ok.
ymisoqt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 07:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Hacky Sack Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymisoqt View Post
That doesn't even make sense, you and others are on here just causing problems.

I'm trying to defend myself when I'm getting attacked in threads by a bunch of you.

Like J said, if you don't like it, don't come here.
Old 07-08-09, 07:34 PM   #14 (permalink)
sap

Car 1: 92 LS Sedan AT
Car 2: 93 L Coupe 6MT :(
Car 3: 86 Camaro IROC Z

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sap
Quote:
Originally Posted by 93LegendSedan View Post
That doesn't even make sense, you and others are on here just causing problems.
So ... the best defense is a good offense? Because you seem to be heavy on insults and light on self defense ... just sayin ...

Visit the Legend Wiki
sap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-09, 07:37 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ymisoqt View Post
I don't give a shit who it is, fact of the matter is that I've seen the kid make posts that anyone would make and get a bunch of trolls that are still on the same shit they were on 3 weeks ago. I don't give a damn about that IA shit or how much of an asshole that you or anyone else may think he is, or what he said to you a year ago. And that's all the posts are. I'm posting this useless post because I think (insertnamehere) is a (insertoffensehere) because of what they said to me 304823042575345235 years ago.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions