I'm a newbee - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New to the site? Stop in and tell us about yourself and about your car.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-26-20, 07:35 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
I'm a newbee

Hi to all on the forum, I'm new here and new at the forums period so i will probably make lots of mistakes and you all will think that woman is dumb as a box of rocks and why would she join a forum on cars of all things.
My name is Faye and I'm really not as dumb as you might end up thinking but I really do not know how to maneuver around in a forum. I live in Statesville NC and I enjoy helping work on cars and I have a friend that does a great job with the dirty work and I do all of the searching for parts and picking them up and I love Pull-A-Parts Junk Yards. I come to this site because we are working on a 1999 Acura RL with 3.5 engine. I have been insulted by dealers and laughed at by dealer parts people simply because they work at Acura dealerships and they should know the product that they sell, but they don't. So I come to you people for help. I cannot find the correct seals that goes in the engine where the cv axels fit into the engine. I have went to Autozone and bought every seal that they pull up for the cv axel seals and they do not fit. they are just a fraction small or larger but I have been told by dealer parts people that I didn't know what I was talking about because cv axels fits into the transmissions, and as a rule I know that but this tranny is different the car is a rear wheel drive. I can post pictures of the engine and show what seals I need so If anyone on here could help me it would be greatly appreciated. Hope I haven't taken up to much space and hope I'm in the right place.
Autowoman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions

« Hello | Info seeker »