New to the forum but not to the Legend - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions

New Member Introductions New to the site? Stop in and tell us about yourself and about your car.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-29-12, 07:47 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car 1: 1991 Acura Legend LS Coupe
Car 2: 2005 Cadillac DHS

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
New to the forum but not to the Legend

Hey all to those who still participate in the car of choice gathering you guys got goin on still all these years after I graduated high school back in 2003. Tight to still see soo many into a car before its time. I prowled back in years from 1999-2004 on the Internet when the car wasnt that old and was my high school love and first car. 1991 Legend Coupe L automatic in charcoal granite metallic back then on black leather. Ran 9.80s with a filter, gutted cat, flowmaster muffler, cut front springs, bhg back then so heads had been milled down and parents had only fed it regular oil not synthetic until I got my hands on it. My high school everything I had gone through 4 trannys had even run a 150 shot Nitrous Express kit and put the car at a 1.9 60ft and i think i hit 8.7 on some 10wide tires and the juice. And then high school ended had that other girlfriend who said time to get a work truck and get rid of the car under the cover out in the parking lot. So here it is for my 26th bday I found another 1991 coupe, this time LS, grenada black on tan interior, 05 TL TypeS wheels, with 166k miles. Tranny still tight and barks second gear, runs like a pretty kitty and still my favorite car. After owning and building several fbodies 2turbo LS1 cars a c5 vette, LT1 nitrous cars, 02 Acura CL Type S, and the list goes on I decided that the car market was so sad these days that the one car that never went out of style to this day to me was that Legend. I figure our parents grew up with the Muscle cars their times chevelles maros stands vette gtos hemis cobas etc, I love them all. But muscle cars for me growin up were the Legend, Supra, 3000gt, RX7, 300zx, and fbodies of course. Just wanted to jump on and say hello sorry for the book just a big enthusiast and thought it was really cool to see soo many people into this car soo many years later.
SxC91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-12, 10:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Fut RIP

Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's

iTrader Score: 39 reviews
welcome and glad to see your back in the legend game.

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Welcome to Acura-Legend.com > New Member Introductions