91 - 94 ACURA LEGEND $3,500 - $4,500 - $3800 (NOT MINE) - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."

"Not Mine..." Post ads that aren't yours and that you've found on other sites here.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-30-09, 04:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS, Type II
Car 2: 1988 Cavi Z24 Drop

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
91 - 94 ACURA LEGEND $3,500 - $4,500 - $3800 (NOT MINE)

B4 this guy did not have pics on his ad so I emailed him and told him I know a "few" people looking for Legends and they are FULLY aware of the BHG problem so he tweeked the description and added pics. He also emailed me additional pics not in the ad but no interior shots. He recently had an ad for a Coupe with OBX headers (missed that one)

91 - 94 ACURA LEGEND $3,500 - $4,500

Quote:
ote: these are honda engines, with the proper maintanence these engines should see 300k+

First off we have...

*A mint clean Black 91 acura legend LS 4dr with 120,000 miles (with new Headgaskets, Timing Belt, and Water Pump last year) excellent condition inside and out. Reliable and needs NO work done.

*Next we have a Tan 93 acura legend L 4dr with 180,000 miles along with new (30,000 mile) transmission 2 years ago. Little rust and dents, nothing big. Freshly serviced with new head gaskets and runs beautifully.

*Got to see this Black 93 acura legend coupe type II. Everything! 176,000 with all new headgaskets, Timing Belt, Water Pump, Radiator, all replaced last year and a few recent performance upgrades too.

*Last but not at all the least, a Green 94 acura legend GS 4 dr 6 spd type II, with complete obx exhaust(headers,downpipe,muffler), K&N intake, heated seats, traction control, spoiler... Also recently replaced head gaskets. A must see for sure!

All of the cars we buy get a complete service done by me and my partner. Come test drive any of the four we have to offer and choose which one suits you. Make me an offer, any offer and we will do the best to send you home with one. Must see... some of the nicest legends in omaha, First come First serve.
Be weary of those sellers who are making you think you are getting an amazing deal on an acura legend, often times they are just trying to sell you there headache asap. We have experienced this and have become very skilled with these amazing machines and have tried to provide cars for sale that have had those major problems fixed so that you will have a wonderful car for many years to come.
Serious buyers only please.
Thank you for your time, Jared (402)238-4825

----------------------------------------------------

NoRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-30-09, 05:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Car 1: 2002 Lexus GS300 Sportdesign
Car 2: 1998 GS300
Car 3: 1992 Lexus ES300

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
This ad was posted today.

Have you checked to see if this one is still available?

*Last but not at all the least, a Green 94 acura legend GS 4 dr 6 spd type II, with complete obx exhaust(headers,downpipe,muffler), K&N intake, heated seats, traction control, spoiler... Also recently replaced head gaskets. A must see for sure!

or did he just not remove it from his ad?

Thanks
Old 01-31-09, 05:03 AM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend Coupe LS, Type II
Car 2: 1988 Cavi Z24 Drop

iTrader Score: 4 reviews
Oh, the listing I reference is the updated version. So he should still have it unless he sold it today. I have not seen it. I am willing to go for anyone who may seriously be interested.

This was the original add b4 he added pic:
Quote:
Date: 2009-01-23, 10:59PM CST

First off!
*A mint clean Black 91 acura legend LS 4dr with 120,000 miles (Had Headgaskets, TB and WP changed) Reliable and needs NO work done.

*Next we have a Tan 93 acura legend L 4dr with 180,000 miles along with new (30,000 mile) transmission 2 years ago. Little rust and dents, nothing big. Also had a BHG (Blown Head Gasket) Job done on it.

*Got to see this 93 Black Coupe. Everything! 176,000 with New headgaskets, TB, WP, Radiator, and much more.

*Last but not at all the least a Green 94 6spd acura legend 4dr GS with complete exhaust, intake, heated seats, Everything along with a BHG job done on it.

All of the cars we buy get a complete service done by me and my partner. Come test drive any of the four we have and choose which one suits you. Make an offer, Any offer and we will do the best to send you home with one. Must see... some of the nicest legends in omaha, First come First serve.

Thank you for your time
Jared
238-4825

----------------------------------------------------

NoRegrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."