Acura Legend Forum banner

93 coupe - skyline tail lights

6K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  93typeIIcoupe 
#1 ·
#7 ·
i thought i saw a two tone coupe somewhere on this site with newer skyline tails and it looked dope...these unfortunately look like asssssssss,and me personally,wouldnt wanna change anything on the coupe body....by itself its jaw dropping

G
#8 ·
Glad everyone hates my car!

I don't care though I bought it like that. I just want someone to actually come take it away so I can unload the other coupe.

I was going to give it a cheap paint job but whats the point? Its originally canterbury green and has typeE interior. Runs and drives great as is.

#11 ·
Glad everyone hates my car!

I don't care though I bought it like that. I just want someone to actually come take it away so I can unload the other coupe.

I was going to give it a cheap paint job but whats the point? Its originally canterbury green and has typeE interior. Runs and drives great as is.
can u get us more pics of the rear end of that thing please. how much work would it be to restore the rear end? want to part the fender's??

#10 ·
me likey, of course i have always been a visionary. if i lived closer i would come and drive it away today. I bid on it, and was trying to give you some exposure. Any way if we all had the same ass it'd be boring. peace out.

#12 ·
Not feelin' the rear-end.

#14 ·
the back end... swap the amber for clear, and imagine the bumper on it... I think the bumper missing is really what's throwing everyone off. It's not for everyone, but I liked it. Fenders weren't too bad either... it's different, and I like that.

#18 ·
I'm glad to see at least some people can see past the fact that the car isn't finished yet and like some of the work that was put into it. I know everyone has their own opinion and I can't say nothing bad about people who don't like it because I know everyone has different tastes. I hope to get things going on it once I get caught up on some other shit. I just couldn't see passing it up for the price when I know what all came with the car and the history of it, I know the car runs absolutely flawless and is well worth the price I paid just in parts alone. Thanks to all who have stated their input, even the ones who don't like it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.