Acura Legend Forum banner

95 Milano Red Coupe $6500 PA

2K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  MRTypeII 
#1 ·
#2 ·
No, someone should not pick this up. I was waiting to see how long it would take for someone to post this. I went to look at this car pre-swap before in Philly. This car has odometer rollback to the tune of 30000 miles. I can guarantee you that if you order a carfax the first owner lived in Mountainside NJ. Myself and MarcD inquired about this car from the original seller when it had a little over 140K miles on the odometer. The current owner bought it from the seller and towed it to Philly and then promptly rolled back the odometer. He posted it here before and I went to check it out. Once I saw the odometer rollback that was enough for me to pass on it. The seller is a young Asian dude who will try to sucker you out of $6500 if you buy this car. Yes the body is mint but buyer beware. If the mods feel I am thread crapping, I will take the temporary ban in order to forewarn forum members. Yes it has a new engine in it but I guarantee the mileage you see on the odometer is incorrect. (It will be somewhere in the neighborhood of 108,000-109,000 if the cluster wasn't changed. Which I doubt anyway.) Either way, just check my previous posts and you will see what I am talking about. MarcD will confirm this as well.

#4 ·
Yes- this is true. This one was on Craigslist towards the end of last year up in Mountainside, NJ. The car itself was an original (older) owner car and the guy overheated it badly. Long story short, I was first to actually see it and the owner was looking for $2500. I did not really have the space for it- and $2500 seemed a bit steep even though the body and interior looked very nice and mileage was not bad. He was steady on the $2500 and wanted others to make offers- turns out he let it go to this new owner for $1500 a few days later. I would have offered that, but ohh well. Anyways, this new owner listed it here for $3500 (I think) with the blown engine right afterwards. Now with a replaced engine it is up for $6500. More power to him if he gets it. But the odometer thing is just wrong...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.