Acura Legend Forum banner

Any interest in an 88 LS Coupe w/55k?

6K views 41 replies 19 participants last post by  Tyson 
#1 ·
Just thought I'd share if someone is looking for a G1 88 LS Coupe w/55k from original owner, came across this on craigslist here in Arizona: 1988 Acura Legend LS Coupe

#33 ·
This is awesome I am so glad a forum member picked this beauty up! no better owner for that g1 coupe then tony. too bad you can't stay a bit longer I would like to put a face to my southern parts connection :thumbsup: anyways I hope you have a safe drive with that new minty coupe!

#36 ·
Hey Buddy! How's the new house working out? Funny, I was in Nashville a couple of weeks ago and took a side trip to rat through their pull-a-part and came across a sedan with maroon interior. I seriously thought about yanking the master window switch, but it was the day that the tornados came through the area, and I was dodging rainstorms every 5 minutes.

I wish I could stay longer and hook up. I was actually considering paying for the car and seeing if I could pick it up in three weeks (daughter would be out of school) so I could come out with the family and take my girl to the GC since she's never been west of the Mississippi. However, when Bill mentioned that he was having to keep one car outside, I decided to make a short trip and pick it up now.

#41 ·
And Tyson, whose red GS coupe is that in the background?!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.