FS: '94 6MT LS Coupe (Not Mine, Shady Seller) - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."

"Not Mine..." Post ads that aren't yours and that you've found on other sites here.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-23-09, 03:59 PM   #1 (permalink)
sap

Car 1: 92 LS Sedan AT
Car 2: 93 L Coupe 6MT :(
Car 3: 86 Camaro IROC Z

iTrader Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to sap
FS: '94 6MT LS Coupe (Not Mine, Shady Seller)

Neil4Speed sold his coupe not long ago and it's already back on the market. The seller was originally claiming it only had 217,000 kms instead of 417,000 kms. It wasn't a typo because he confirmed the wrong value to people who called in interested in the car, though he changed the ad to read the correct mileage (presumably because he got called out on it). He's also making it seem like he's had the car for longer than he has, so who knows how much you can trust the guy at all.

That said, it's a cheap 6-speed that looks like it's been well cared for. Just watch out for the seller.

Acura Legend Coupe LS - Calgary Acura Cars For Sale - Kijiji Calgary

Visit the Legend Wiki
sap is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-23-09, 04:11 PM   #2 (permalink)
sap

Ugh, looks like he also painted the GS wheels black

Visit the Legend Wiki
Old 07-23-09, 05:52 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: 1994 Sherwood Green Legend Coupe LS 6-Speed.. 402k and Counting

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by sap View Post
Ugh, looks like he also painted the GS wheels black

I have no idea why he did this, ugh.

The car is a good car, especially for the price that you could probably get it for ~$2000. I really made sure that I took care of it, and it has records from about 1998, showing allot of dealer maintainence. I got the clutch done last year, the original one lasted to about 400k!

I am a cowboy, Legend Coupe I ride - Wanted Dead or Alive
Neil4Speed is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-23-09, 06:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
sap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil4Speed View Post
I have no idea why he did this, ugh.

The car is a good car, especially for the price that you could probably get it for ~$2000. I really made sure that I took care of it, and it has records from about 1998, showing allot of dealer maintainence. I got the clutch done last year, the original one lasted to about 400k!

I'd be driving this car right now if you'd been selling it a few months earlier.

Visit the Legend Wiki
Old 07-25-09, 03:48 AM   #5 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
I'd love to buy it but I have no idea how to ship a car from Canada to Arizona. Exactly what I am looking for though, I'll give it a try.
Soloist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-09, 11:58 PM   #6 (permalink)
sap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloist View Post
I'd love to buy it but I have no idea how to ship a car from Canada to Arizona. Exactly what I am looking for though, I'll give it a try.
I might be willing to make the trip to Calgary to give it a test drive if you're interested.

Just for the sake of keeping the pertinent information even between the threads I made here and on .org

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil4Speed
Yeah guys I have no idea why he did that to the GS rims - I loved the GS rims so much! If I kept the car I was planning on restoring the rims as they had some chips in them etc.

The car wasn't the image of perfection (it photographs very well lol), however treated me very well and I being the enthusiast I was tried to keep it in the absolute best condition possible. There were regular records on the car dating from about 1998, about 13k in receipts.

I really regret not putting it up on one of the forums first for a member to buy, however I was just in a rush to sell and I got an eger response from a local buyer. When I spoke to him, he seemed to be very keen about repainting it and restoring it to its former glory.

Hopefully this rare car goes to a good owner. A local guy I know spoke to the seller and he said that he would take $2000 for the car. Thats 300 less than he paid. This was my original ad:

FS. 1994 Acura Legend Coupe LS 6-Speed - Rare, Cheap - Beyond.ca - Car Forums , oh and big oops here, I guess the site that I have been using to host images for a while has started up putting "adult" sponsored ads. My bad.

Visit the Legend Wiki
Old 07-26-09, 03:26 AM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
That would be great, however, does anybody know what it would be to transport the car to the states. I might be looking at more to ship the car than the actual price of the vehicle. Still want a dark colored G2 coupe SO bad though, especially a 5 or 6 speed one that doesn't need $3k to restore it.
Soloist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-09, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
sap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloist View Post
That would be great, however, does anybody know what it would be to transport the car to the states. I might be looking at more to ship the car than the actual price of the vehicle. Still want a dark colored G2 coupe SO bad though, especially a 5 or 6 speed one that doesn't need $3k to restore it.
I don't think the transporting would really be any different in cost than getting it transported across the US, but I can't say I've ever looked at it. Might want to give a couple of companies a quick call to find out.

I don't think there's much more too it than that. There was some discussion on importing Canadian cars in this thread: https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...canada-135308/

Visit the Legend Wiki
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."