why hasn't this sold? - Page 2 - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."

"Not Mine..." Post ads that aren't yours and that you've found on other sites here.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 05-06-09, 03:40 PM   #16 (permalink)

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend L Sedan

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
According to Kelley Blue Book, this car is worth $4,625 in excellent condition. With 20,000 miles in the same condition its worth a whopping $5,725. I love Legends as much as the next guy but u guys are a lil off ur rocker if u would pay that much or more for it. Sure its rare but u can get a 94/95 N/A Supra for that price these days. Show of hands, who would take a legend over a Supra?

Old 05-06-09, 03:49 PM   #17 (permalink)
Banned
Autobahn Champion, Drive and Dodge Champion, Highway Hunter Champion

iTrader Score: 24 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Alperovich Send a message via MSN to Alperovich
Quote:
Originally Posted by AKhan6787 View Post
According to Kelley Blue Book, this car is worth $4,625 in excellent condition. With 20,000 miles in the same condition its worth a whopping $5,725. I love Legends as much as the next guy but u guys are a lil off ur rocker if u would pay that much or more for it. Sure its rare but u can get a 94/95 N/A Supra for that price these days. Show of hands, who would take a legend over a Supra?
man, you poeple are all fucking stupid. its a 6mt legend. there is no "blue book value" its only how much you are willing to pay for it and how much the person selling is willing to sell it for.

yes, 9k is too high, 6.5k is a great deal on a 6mt coupe with 150k. period.

if u think another car is worth that money, go ahead and buy it. b.c u aren't deserving of the legend for that price.

gs300 is not sexier then a legend, its a pos. CLS? palease. 6mt legend>6mt CLS any fucking day of the weeek.

i wouldn't sell my legend for 15k if u had cash. and its got 143k on it.

Alperovich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-09, 03:55 PM   #18 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alperovich View Post
man, you poeple are all fucking stupid. its a 6mt legend. there is no "blue book value" its only how much you are willing to pay for it and how much the person selling is willing to sell it for.

yes, 9k is too high, 6.5k is a great deal on a 6mt coupe with 150k. period.

if u think another car is worth that money, go ahead and buy it. b.c u aren't deserving of the legend for that price.

gs300 is not sexier then a legend, its a pos. CLS? palease. 6mt legend>6mt CLS any fucking day of the weeek.

i wouldn't sell my legend for 15k if u had cash. and its got 143k on it.
Hahahaha, woah, we got some hardcore fans here. Guess ud expect that from a LEGEND forum, my bad. You're absolutely right, it is all up to however much the buyer is willing to pay. I mean shit, my cousin sold his 95 L Sedan with 135,000 miles on it for $6,100. But at the same time I bought my 95 L Sedan with 60,000 miles for $5,500, and my 91 LS Sedan for $500 (But someone offered me $8,000 for the 95 a week after I bought it and i was like eat a dick). Guess if u want a Legend THAT bad...

Old 05-06-09, 03:58 PM   #19 (permalink)

But when did the GS300 become a piece of shit??
Old 05-06-09, 04:02 PM   #20 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
But when did the GS300 become a piece of shit??
legend coupe>GS300

Old 05-06-09, 04:12 PM   #21 (permalink)

I agree, but it DAMN sure isnt a piece of shit...I love the Legend as much as u but completely dismissing comparable cars is ignorance
Old 05-06-09, 04:28 PM   #22 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I agree, but it DAMN sure isnt a piece of shit...I love the Legend as much as u but completely dismissing comparable cars is ignorance
legend coupe isn't compareable to a GS300 and they suck at that. driven em, look at em. lexus makes so not likeable cars to me, new acura isn't better but lexus is just bland. always has been always will be.

Old 05-10-09, 02:09 PM   #23 (permalink)
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 2: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 3: 1994 Legend GS 6MT

iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Quote:
KBB is most used as a standard. Most of us here on this forum would not consider ourselves just "standard" Legend owners.

I don't think I've seen a manual transmission Legend sold (in decent condition) in the over two years I've been a part of this forum that went for KBB book value. I'm sure there have been a handful sold that no one here will know about, but what it all comes down to is this:

"Something is only worth what someone else will pay for it."

I'm pretty sure I over paid for both my automatics, but I believe I got a really good deal on my 6 speed. And for all three of those cars I paid what *I* thought they were worth.
daveCFPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-09, 02:21 PM   #24 (permalink)
Brooklyn Representer
Air Attack 3 Champion

Car 1: 94 Taffeta white L coupe
Car 2: 02 VQ35 6speed Maxi

iTrader Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to maracura91 Send a message via Yahoo to maracura91
ok let look at it another way buy the Legend for almost 10K insure the thing with full coverage, and then get into a mild fender bender, and then demand justice when the insurance company totals it and offer you 3.5K.

if your insurer has any kind of a heart, he would steer you away from putting full coverage on a legend of any year. they will take your money if you insist, but when shit happens you're fresh out of fuckin luck.
Old 05-10-09, 02:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 2: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 3: 1994 Legend GS 6MT

iTrader Score: 29 reviews
If you really want coverage on your legend you can go with collectors car insc.

There are a few companies that offer it for cars that are not yet 25-30 years old.

My three GSs with an agreed upon value of $12,000, $8,000, and $8,000 got me this online quote:

Your Total Quote
Total Quote (Includes all cars) $285
Quote Created Monday, April 27, 2009 at 6:26 PM E.S.T
daveCFPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-09, 11:18 PM   #26 (permalink)

Car 1: 95 6spd Coupe Milano Red
Car 2: 00 Acura Integra GSR
Car 3: 06 Acura MDX

iTrader Score: 11 reviews
Send a message via AIM to StimulusPackage
Quote:
legend coupe>GS300
You sir, (IMO) are out of your mind. I have a Legend coupe and a Lexus GS430 and in terms of power, comfort, and all around luxurious ride, I take the GS430 over the Legend every day of the week. I drove the coupe today as a matter of fact on the highway for over 100 miles and I love the car but it is lacking power wise in comparison to the GS. Mind you I've had a Legend GS as well too. And let's be honest, you know you would take 15K for your Legend with 143K on it. You could sell it to the sucker and get another one and have PLENTY of cash left over.
StimulusPackage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-09, 11:27 PM   #27 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by StimulusPackage View Post
You sir, (IMO) are out of your mind. I have a Legend coupe and a Lexus GS430 and in terms of power, comfort, and all around luxurious ride, I take the GS430 over the Legend every day of the week. I drove the coupe today as a matter of fact on the highway for over 100 miles and I love the car but it is lacking power wise in comparison to the GS. Mind you I've had a Legend GS as well too. And let's be honest, you know you would take 15K for your Legend with 143K on it. You could sell it to the sucker and get another one and have PLENTY of cash left over.
yes i would sell mine for 15k. anyday. that's my point.

i drove my legend 3000miles with ksports and i wouldn't trade it for any lexus. ever. i'd choose my legend for a GS430. period. it doesn't ahve the looks, or driver feel i get from a legend coupe. sure, it has more power, okay, is that all life is about?

Old 05-12-09, 08:06 AM   #28 (permalink)
Fut RIP

Car 1: 91 Alpha/Alpha Touring KA7
Car 2: 92 Alpha/ AlphaT KA8
Car 3: 91L,93LS,94LS KA7's

iTrader Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by StimulusPackage View Post
Quote:
yes i would sell mine for 15k. anyday. that's my point.

i drove my legend 3000miles with ksports and i wouldn't trade it for any lexus. ever. i'd choose my legend for a GS430. period. it doesn't ahve the looks, or driver feel i get from a legend coupe. sure, it has more power, okay, is that all life is about?
i have to agree with alex on this 1 ill take my coupe and sedans over the gs lex any day and my sedans have more room them the gs lex dose. the lex has more power but its also a newer car but will it out last the legend imo no. just my 2 cents 2 of my boys have the lex gs and 1 of them have a ka7 as well and he says the same thing not as roomy as the ka7.

Yes im back! Alpha/AlphaTouring!https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...ang%2Fjdm-kang
Originally Posted by Blackend
Good to meet you too Willie. I tell ya, when we were walking the Auto-X course and you guys started pulling in, I had no idea who it was until I saw the green machine and we're all like "ooohhhh, that's Willie and the Acuraholicks!"

Glad you guys made it out, and nice meeting all of you.
L3GDKANG/JDMKANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-09, 01:57 PM   #29 (permalink)
NBP...

Car 1: 91 Legend LS Coupe 6MT, Black on Black
Car 2: 2008 Acura TL-S 6MT

iTrader Score: 49 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to Russian
I hate Lexus, will never own one. Dont know whats so special about them and why everyone likes them.
Russian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-09, 08:01 PM   #30 (permalink)
NY Member

Car 1: Type I, KA8, Auto

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to frantinez63
I have an '03 GS300 Sportdesign & I have to say there is no comparison between my Lexus and my Legend Coupe. The Lexus outshines my Legend in every single way.

I think you have to drive a Lexus and enjoy a Lexus in order to know what all of the fuss is about. I didn't know either until I owned one.

That being said, I drive my Legend daily and cannot wait for the nice weekends when I can drive the GS300.

Eric

https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...34#post1527034
frantinez63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > "Not Mine..."