Acura Legend Forum banner

wow check the price on this one

3K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Black Type II 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Too much lol.

#6 ·
7-8k? /\/\ you're dreaming. i wouldn't let go of a what looks like a VERY mint legend like that for any less then 10k.

15k is too much, for a auto but depending on what service has been done and how well its been kept. everyone has their price on selling a mint legend like that. 15k is his.

#7 ·
7-8k? /\/\ you're dreaming. i wouldn't let go of a what looks like a VERY mint legend like that for any less then 10k.

15k is too much, for a auto but depending on what service has been done and how well its been kept. everyone has their price on selling a mint legend like that. 15k is his.
yea i agree i think 10k is not out of line if the car is indeed MINT. man i wish i was a different point in my life where i could entertain the though of owning that.

Especially from that owner! cause who knows, the next owner may not take care of it well, and then there goes a mint legend.

on a side note, our cars seems VERY inexepensive for what you get! my car for instance, $4,350, 135,xxx miles, Black on tan leather interior. car always serviced at dealer only. brand new oem axles, every maintenance done etc..

i mean ive driven new bmws that i think are SHIT and they cost wayy more then my car. im not complaining about the prices our cars go for though :lol:

#9 ·
It seems that everytime a mint legend like this one pops up the same discussion takes place. :)
I would agree that $15k would be too much for the mileage and that it is an auto; and that maybe $9-10k. It is from Florida so it is from a warm climate which is a plus.

#10 ·
the coast is no place for a "mint" legend to be. every car ive recieved from florida has surprised the shit out of me from rust and corrosion and all sorts of bullshit with nuts and bolts that i would think i hsould experience from a northern car.

#12 ·
Im not paying 10k for a car thats 14 years old unless it was owned by tyson himself.

8k more or less it fair for 85k, I don't care how "Mint" it is.

when you get down to the 20 thousand mile threshold then you get more money.

#23 ·
Im not paying 10k for a car thats 14 years old unless it was owned by tyson himself.

8k more or less it fair for 85k, I don't care how "Mint" it is.

when you get down to the 20 thousand mile threshold then you get more money.
x2. unless its a fully built / twin turbo car.

you know i always thought you were white, untill i checked out the what do you look like tread:giggle:

#13 ·
i mean u have the guy on the forum selling a cashmere coupe with 38k for around that much (if im not mistaken) based on comparisons for cars with much lower miles or even similar miles for less money and u still get them in mint conditions with all service records....the car is tight dont get me wrong but i would rather spend the same money for a Legend with about 10k or more less on the odo

#20 ·
Maybe true on the RL (although something seems off on that price), but what is special about it? Not backing the asking price of the coupe in question, but at least it is a somewhat rare and unique car. That is what makes them more valuable in mint original cond.
Sort of like a classic car. A '69 Camaro with the right engine etc in mint original cond is worth a small fortune because of it's rarity, etc. Not to say a Legend may ever be placed in that sort of status, but I think some of the logic has to be true

#21 ·
put 150 thousand miles on both the legend coupe and the rl and they will be worth right around the same. these legends are not and will probably never be "classic" cars (hey only time will tell) that coupe will sit on the market for a long time till that seller figures out that he wants too much. I don't think chuck (arizona legend) paid that much for his coupe that had 17K miles on it and its a 6 speed.

#24 ·
bandoni™;1409422 said:
put 150 thousand miles on both the legend coupe and the rl and they will be worth right around the same. these legends are not and will probably never be "classic" cars (hey only time will tell) that coupe will sit on the market for a long time till that seller figures out that he wants too much. I don't think chuck (arizona legend) paid that much for his coupe that had 17K miles on it and its a 6 speed.
I think they are already classics in their own right. At least that is what I get told routinely at gas stations, etc when I have one of mine out. I did agree the asking price is too high- it is a bit more than what I paid for my black coupe which is a 6spd with 29k miles on it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.