DIY - Thermostat
The most difficult DIY eva!
1. Make sure your engine is cold. Remove your radiator cap. This will releave air pressure in radiator system.
2. Drain out your radiator fluid
3. Find the your throttle/cruise cable box and remove it
4. Remove the top portion of your lower radiator hose
5. Remove the 3 bolts holding in the thermostat housing.
6. go ahead and pull it out your thermostat now.
7. Install the black gasket as shown (mine was wrong
8. When you re-install it, remember to place the black gasket in the housing correctly. There is a pattern.
9. Reinstall in reverse order. bleed the system and check for leaks
Estimated time: 10minutes