G1 JDM Honda Legend Clear Corners(pair) Group Buy - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > First Generation Legend (1986-1990)

First Generation Legend (1986-1990) Discuss the 1st Generation Honda/Acura Legend (US 8

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-31-02, 03:13 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
G1 JDM Honda Legend Clear Corners(pair) Group Buy

Hey Everyone,

I have tried this group buy before in another legend forum, but failed to get all the parts from japan due to a lack of supply at the honda factory. However, I have been able to find a honda factory in japan with enough supply to make a 10 order or clear corners. Price for this will be $210 including S&H. If We get more than 10 people I shoudl be able to get the about $200 a pair. This will only be available to those within the UNited States only. The clear corners that will be ordered are straight from honda factory in japan and are brand new and not used or refurbished items. They will come in their original honda motor co. japan packaging and will include light bulbs and brackets. These are not aftermarket and will fit directly onto your G1 acura legend if you provide me with the correct info. If you are interested in this group buy please e-mail me with your year of vehicle, sedan or coupe, and engine type. There are 3 types of engine sizes: 2.0L 2.5L and 2.7L. I will only take requests for up to 2 weeks time as I am getting ready to have these shipped to the UNited States. I'm located in Northern California so if you are located in nor cali and want to do a local pick up, then no problem, I will make it cheaper if you are local. If you want pics of this item, please e-mail me ASAP and I will send them to you. Otherwise give me sometime and I will post pics of the JDM clear corners. HURRY!!!

[email protected]
89 Legend VXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-31-02, 03:21 PM   #2 (permalink)

Which forum did you try this on before? Do you have a link to your attempt there?
vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-02, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)

ditto above by vince.
i'm interested, and don't get me wrong, but we don't know you from adam (to send $200+ to)
Bukowski=Legend is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-31-02, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Dead Duck Champion

Car 1: 2002 Acura RSX
Car 2: 2006 Honda Ridgeline

Send a message via AIM to C25A1guy Send a message via MSN to C25A1guy
I'm very interested, but how much will it be shipping to L.A.???

Dean @ Honsport
Honsport - Truth in Engineering
Contact us anytime at [email protected]
You can call us Mon-Fri, 10am to 5pm PST @ (626)203-8732
C25A1guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-02, 10:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
88 sleeper

Car 1: juiced sedan

Send a message via AIM to RICDOGG
Quote:
Originally posted by Bukowski=Legend
ditto above by vince.
i'm interested, and don't get me wrong, but we don't know you from adam (to send $200+ to)
I actually had a non ebay transaction with this person before & he was very helpful.It was for my Vxi emblem to be specific.

I didnt know they made 1 peices for the sedan. do they really??
please email me a pic, or post one here

My email
RICDOGG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-02, 05:05 AM   #6 (permalink)

Thanks RICDOGG for the comment. I'm not sure who Adam is and I do not know Vince either. I'm new to this forum but I have been shipping parts from japan for about 2 years now off and on as something for fun to help people out here with parts. You can check out my ebay items if you want. Refer to BigYG1. You can see this ebay item for JDM clear corners that I had sold before that is the item that I will be shipping to people here, but the unmodified version (that is the amber piece is still within the clear corner that will omit an amber signal, but this can be removed to be fully clear as in the picture):

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=1838612520

***The auction was for a KA4 not a KA6 by the way***

As for the first attempt for the clear corner you can go to www.legend.org to find out more. If yo guys want to see come more pics of the clear corners let me know because I can take some pics off my car to show them if necessary for those who wants to see fitment, etc. If you need other parts let me know. I do not have access to used parts but only new parts. I understand it's a lot of money but I will only ask for payment as soon as I receive all parts. So that means I take the orders, confirm orders with everyone to lock them in their order and have them shipped to US, then I will ask for payments as I will send items via priority mail w/ tracking number to ensure all clients will receive their items. And for those in LA area, cost for S&H will also by $210, unless you can arrange a pick up in the Bay Area, up in Northern California. Pick ups will be arranged via e-mail as I will provide my address with this option. Thank you.
Old 09-01-02, 05:18 AM   #7 (permalink)

For RICDOGG,

There isn't a one piece healight for G1 sedan. I don't think I had mention it but they only come in 2 or 3 piece depending on year. these clear corners are just for the corner turn signal lamp and not a complete one peice set. But I wish they did have a one piece set like for the G2 and G3 legends. It owuld make the legend look more like an integra or sometihng like that with a more agressive look. By the way, anyone know where to get eyebrow lids for a G1 legend?
Old 09-01-02, 01:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dead Duck Champion

Car 1: 2002 Acura RSX
Car 2: 2006 Honda Ridgeline

Send a message via AIM to C25A1guy Send a message via MSN to C25A1guy
As for eyelids, you probably can go to a vynal decal shop and get it done.... color matching might be a pain, but for custom eyelids, that's the first thing off the top of my head. Now that I saw the ebay deal, I'm very interesed in optaining a set (without the amber diffuser) for my 87 sedan.

Dean @ Honsport
Honsport - Truth in Engineering
Contact us anytime at [email protected]
You can call us Mon-Fri, 10am to 5pm PST @ (626)203-8732
C25A1guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-02, 05:57 PM   #9 (permalink)

The JDM clear corners for the G1 comes w/ the amber diffuser but can be removed. I have worked on a few to clear out and they are a pain in the butt. I will not be selling the item with the modification done so everyone will have the amber diffuser or you will need to modify them yourself. I can let you know how to do so.

*Again for those interested, please e-mail me with the year of vehicle, sedan or coupe, and engine size: 2.0L 2.5L or 2.7L...thank you***

[email protected]
Old 09-02-02, 02:41 PM   #10 (permalink)

clear corners fit coupe?

will the corners fit on a coupe:"?
dgenchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-02, 09:43 PM   #11 (permalink)

clear corners

I was the one who bought the clear corners off ebay. They fit almost perfectly. For the '90 LS you have to use the stock signal thing that holds on wireing. It's pretty easy to do and they look great on my Legend! I'd sell them to anyone who could pay what I bought them for.
PhantomTRD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-02, 02:12 AM   #12 (permalink)

dgenchi,

In regards to a 90 legend coupe:

>Yes it will fit as long as you provide me with the correct info. I need to know what year, coupe or sedan, and engine size: 2.0L 2.5L or 2.7L. With this info. I can get you the correct size for your car from honda co. japan. E-mail me at [email protected] with your info. Remember everyone, if we get more than 10 people, maybe around 15, then the price for S&H will be $200 flat for everyone. So hurry up, you only have less than 2 weeks to contact me via e-mail. I will be posting a list of who has participated so far in the JDM Honda Legend G1 clear corners group buy. Thank you.

[email protected]
Old 09-03-02, 01:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
88 sleeper

kinda off topic but.... would you be able to look into the stock HONDA badge for the trunk?
i've been looking at the US honda badges & they look to small..help?? anyone??
Old 09-03-02, 03:32 PM   #14 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by RICDOGG
kinda off topic but.... would you be able to look into the stock HONDA badge for the trunk?
i've been looking at the US honda badges & they look to small..help?? anyone??
Too small? Have you seen the ones on the 2002 Odyssey and the Pilot?
vince is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-02, 07:39 PM   #15 (permalink)
88 sleeper

Quote:
Originally posted by vince

Too small? Have you seen the ones on the 2002 Odyssey and the Pilot?
newp
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Acura Legend > First Generation Legend (1986-1990)