Legend vs. kitted out Legend vs. riced out Civic - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Automotive Discussion > Track Racing

Track Racing Discuss your track racing stories, times, etc. here. NO STREET RACING DISCUSSION. WILL RESULT IN BAN!!! THANK YOU.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 09-04-02, 06:46 PM   #1 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 0 reviews
Legend vs. kitted out Legend vs. riced out Civic

Ok fella's and fellettes. It happened like this (huddled in a corner around the breakroom water cooler) I was driving home from work traveling around 90-98 mph behind a riced out (ok it was nice) red Civic along hwy 285 (a 5 line expressway here in Atlanta in semi-heavy traffic when I decided "ok enough is enough" and decided to overtake him. When I got on side of him I could literally hear his engine computer trying to calculate how to create more horsepower from the VTEC :p . So there I was flying in the passing gear (hey, that's what it's there for) going 105 etc. and he's tryning to keep up. Dotting in and out of lanes like Mario Andretti trying to shake him and what did I pass? A black Legend sedan (91-93) with rims and a body kit. So as traffic got thick I had to slow a bit to around 85-90mph dotting in and out when suddenly traffic lightened up again. So I punched it, Civic trailing and behind him........the black Legend. OK so I slow a bit to let them both catch up a bit, knowing each one of them had intentions on passing me. So once again....."super pursuit mod kitt".....(smashing buttons on the roof. j/k) I knew the Legend was going to kill the Civic so it was Legend vs Legend but the Civic managed to hang tough. Weaving through traffic like a scene from the movies, I stayed focused on the road and glanced at the rearview to notice the Legend and Civic were both stuck back in heavier traffic waiting to pass. It wasn't really a horsepower racing because my Ack is still pretty much stock but kind of a test of driving skills and manuevers (I like that word). :p :p :p . This was strickly illegal and unsafe and I don't condone it at all, putting other peoples lives at risk, Someone could have gotten hurt or even worst................but dam it was fun .
ThaAcStangSwerver is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-02, 09:08 PM   #2 (permalink)

sweet kills

also i dont not condone street races and forbid myself from doing it

but its always fun to hear stories
Old 09-04-02, 09:14 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: 12sec E36 M3

Send a message via AIM to 92coupeon18s
nice lets go find that kitted out legend. I saw a gold coupe in the ATL last thursday with bags on it i got it on video.

--cody

Old 09-05-02, 09:37 PM   #4 (permalink)

nice. those civics have an advantage over us in traffic. those riced out mofuccas can dip in n out nicely.
smoovie--smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-02, 09:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally posted by smoovie--smoov
nice. those civics have an advantage over us in traffic. those riced out mofuccas can dip in n out nicely.
shit, if only legends were the same size as civics... wait... nah.. fuck it, maybe not
DarkEntity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-02, 09:56 PM   #6 (permalink)

nooo, now you're talkin' crazy!!
smoovie--smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-02, 09:57 PM   #7 (permalink)

ow my frickin ears:p
Old 09-06-02, 06:51 PM   #8 (permalink)

Anyone in Atl wants to go to the track...
banel is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > Shop Talk > Automotive Discussion > Track Racing