1995 Milano Red 6 Speed LS 88,000 miles...CALI CAR 4 SALE IN CANADA - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale

Legends For Sale Post your Legend, RL, or other for sale in this category.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-30-08, 03:18 PM   #1 (permalink)

Car 1: 1994 Acura Legend LS 6 SPD BLK/BLK

iTrader Score: 8 reviews
1995 Milano Red 6 Speed LS 88,000 miles...CALI CAR 4 SALE IN CANADA

Yup... without everyone asking why, I will just simply tell you. I want Mikes car. So all you Canadians who want a 6 speed with low miles look no further. Yes it has a rebuilt title. Here is the thing. THIS CAR PASSED ALL 3 INSPECTIONS!!!! Passed provincial, federal and integrity. Beautiful car that only needs a good home. I just replaced the oil pan because of a shipping nightmare. While I had that done the clutch was replaced. OEM Fog lights put on and OEM splashguards. Oh yeah cant forget about the REMUS exhaust....All tastefully done.Car is ready for the summer!
Price is for Canadians only you all know what kind of a process it is to bring cars up and how much we have to pay and go through. Well its painless now for the next owner.
Anyone interested PM me. Asking price is $10999.99. Yes that seems high to all the americans but it is what it is. I paid a fortune to get it up here, inspections and with all the upgrades I just did its a fair deal. The mileage alone should make anyone jump for joy...

Custom Wood/Leather Steering Wheel,Racing Concepts Drilled/Slotted Rotors,Stromung Exhaust Including B-Pipe,Custom Clear Tail Lights,KMS Strut Tower Bar,Weapons-R Intake,OEM Sunroof Deflector,OEM Cornering Lamps ,OEM Trunk Spoiler,OEM Fog Lights

Last edited by SPARTACUS; 03-30-08 at 05:41 PM. Reason: Pics added...
SPARTACUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-30-08, 03:28 PM   #2 (permalink)

Ohhhh Snapppp

I just forgot to mention...Timing Belt and Water Pump just done too within 500 miles! Receipts for all work done of course...
Custom Wood/Leather Steering Wheel,Racing Concepts Drilled/Slotted Rotors,Stromung Exhaust Including B-Pipe,Custom Clear Tail Lights,KMS Strut Tower Bar,Weapons-R Intake,OEM Sunroof Deflector,OEM Cornering Lamps ,OEM Trunk Spoiler,OEM Fog Lights
Old 03-30-08, 03:48 PM   #3 (permalink)

Car 1: 1992 ka7 auto with 270k miles
Car 2: 1997 dodge dakota V8

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
haha.. too bad i'd want to ship it back to cali.. haha GL on the sale BUMP for a nice car

1992 Frost White Honda Legend LS
Re-badged (including jdm grill),ebay clear corners,DIY Black interior swap ( 45% ),Pioneer deh-p5900ib,Elemental Designs edi6000s v.2 components,Elemental designs 11kv.2 sub,LED type 2 (160mph) gauge cluster, moonroof tilt
dasficktauf is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-30-08, 04:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dasficktauf View Post
haha.. too bad i'd want to ship it back to cali.. haha GL on the sale BUMP for a nice car
If someone in the USA does want it...you can PM me. And yes the leather will come with it for that price of course.
Old 03-30-08, 08:47 PM   #5 (permalink)
NALM '20 Seattle dreaming

Car 1: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 2: 1995 Acura Legend GS
Car 3: 1994 Legend GS 6MT

iTrader Score: 29 reviews
Mike's 91?
daveCFPrez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-08, 09:40 PM   #6 (permalink)

No Mike Diaz' 1995 6 Speed LS more mileage but I like what hes done with it....
Old 03-30-08, 10:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
AKA Carlton I3anks

Car 1: "92 Acura Legend L Grey/Black
Car 2: 91LS Sedan 3.5'd!

iTrader Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 91LS 3.5 Send a message via Yahoo to 91LS 3.5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARTACUS View Post
No Mike Diaz' 1995 6 Speed LS more mileage but I like what hes done with it....
Mike has a 95 6 speed?
Old 03-30-08, 10:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentleyondubs View Post
Mike has a 95 6 speed?
Ok am I missing something here can you guys not see it for sale???
https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...pe-2-a-117630/
Old 03-30-08, 10:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
AKA Carlton I3anks

Quote:
Ok am I missing something here can you guys not see it for sale???
https://www.acura-legend.com/vbulleti...pe-2-a-117630/
Oh shit! LOL when u said mike diaz i thought Mike Diaz from Ohio, had no idea SixSpeeders name was also Mike Diaz. But why do u want that car over ya Milano red coupe??
Old 03-30-08, 11:05 PM   #10 (permalink)

I like what he has done and the color...Most of it is the color. I cand do same mods/upgrades but to change the color would be veryyyyyyyy costly. Ya feel me. I've owned the Green/Tan, Red/Tan x2 now and I just want a different color to be honest.
Old 03-30-08, 11:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
AKA Carlton I3anks

Quote:
I like what he has done and the color...Most of it is the color. I cand do same mods/upgrades but to change the color would be veryyyyyyyy costly. Ya feel me. I've owned the Green/Tan, Red/Tan x2 now and I just want a different color to be honest.

Well when u break it down like that I understand now, good luck hopefully everything works out.
Old 03-31-08, 12:32 AM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by go92Legend View Post
Don't need to ask why. Flipping Art's hard work is not cool. Don't buy the Diaz car rationale. Nice try. But that's just me. You're either a fan of the mark or out for profit. Can't be both.

Yeah, and truth in advertising ... I missed getting that coupe, but hoped it went to a stable home.
LMAO...Ignorant thread bashing prick. Go figure cant post anything on here without someone making it personal and judgemental. Now before you open your mouth I want you to personally contact Art and asked what I paid for the car and what exactly I went through! The price I am asking is not even getting my money back! Feck do I ever HATE judgemental mother feckers. Why cant people keep there pathetic jealousy to themselves.
Next time dont pass up on his "hard work" than and put your money where your mouth is. It was up for sale long enough for you to pimp out whoever you want to raise the funds. Not my fault. All I did is buy a car put over $3000 into it immediately, PLUS pay for all the inspections, customs and duty at the border than the taxes...But hey I;m only out for the profit right>
Fecking ignorant prick!

Can you calculate just this list plus what you think I paid for the car...
TB and WP...$$$
Remus Exhaust NEW!...$$$
OEM Fog Lights and switch $$$...
OEM Clutch $$$....
OEM Oil Pan $$$...
OEM Splash Guards $$$....

Btw I'm also not mechanically inclined...so the labour was costly! Also include these costs. So rittle me this Batman where the feck is my profit??? Truth hurts hey. Next time show some class and bash where deserved. I went through hell to get this car ask Art yourself!!! He still cant believe it.

Shipping was $1200!
Taxes/Duty $900!
Inspections $500

Last edited by SPARTACUS; 03-31-08 at 12:45 AM.
Old 03-31-08, 10:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
has left the building

iTrader Score: 14 reviews
Gerry & SPARTACUS, don't let this turn into a flame war. Each of you is entitled to your opinion and have voiced the same, now drop it. Comprende'?
stevieray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 11:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

Car 1: '73 Charger - 440Mag
Car 2: '95 LS Coupe - 6spd
Car 3: '08 MDX Sport

iTrader Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Yup... without everyone asking why, I will just simply tell you. I want Mikes car. So all you Canadians who want a 6 speed with low miles look no further. Yes it has a rebuilt title. Here is the thing. THIS CAR PASSED ALL 3 INSPECTIONS!!!! Passed provincial, federal and integrity. Beautiful car that only needs a good home. I just replaced the oil pan because of a shipping nightmare. While I had that done the clutch was replaced. OEM Fog lights put on and OEM splashguards. Oh yeah cant forget about the REMUS exhaust....All tastefully done.Car is ready for the summer!
Price is for Canadians only you all know what kind of a process it is to bring cars up and how much we have to pay and go through. Well its painless now for the next owner.
Anyone interested PM me. Asking price is $10999.99. Yes that seems high to all the americans but it is what it is. I paid a fortune to get it up here, inspections and with all the upgrades I just did its a fair deal. The mileage alone should make anyone jump for joy...

Kinda neat... my VIN ends in 001445
akmopowr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-08, 05:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevieray View Post
Gerry & SPARTACUS, don't let this turn into a flame war. Each of you is entitled to your opinion and have voiced the same, now drop it. Comprende'?
I understand that this is a for sale thread...Not a thread for bashing or analyzing why someone buys and sells a car. Whatever man, typical somethings never change. I'm just trying to sell one car to buy another. You dont see me jumping on someones thread and bash them or insult them by saying they are out just to make a profit! I lost money on the last Legend and I will lose money on this one....Where is the profit? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what they are not entitled to is to bash a selling thread. Comprende'?

Watch MY thread turn into a bashing thread or a he said she said now...thanks guys. Thanks for keeping it just about the sale of the car.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale