Acura Legend Forum banner

1995 Milano Red 6 Speed LS 88,000 miles...CALI CAR 4 SALE IN CANADA

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  ram3ez 
#1 · (Edited)
Yup... without everyone asking why, I will just simply tell you. I want Mikes car. So all you Canadians who want a 6 speed with low miles look no further. Yes it has a rebuilt title. Here is the thing. THIS CAR PASSED ALL 3 INSPECTIONS!!!! Passed provincial, federal and integrity. Beautiful car that only needs a good home. I just replaced the oil pan because of a shipping nightmare. While I had that done the clutch was replaced. OEM Fog lights put on and OEM splashguards. Oh yeah cant forget about the REMUS exhaust....All tastefully done.Car is ready for the summer!
Price is for Canadians only you all know what kind of a process it is to bring cars up and how much we have to pay and go through. Well its painless now for the next owner.
Anyone interested PM me. Asking price is $10999.99. Yes that seems high to all the americans but it is what it is. I paid a fortune to get it up here, inspections and with all the upgrades I just did its a fair deal. The mileage alone should make anyone jump for joy...:thumbsup:

See less See more
#2 ·
Ohhhh Snapppp

I just forgot to mention...Timing Belt and Water Pump just done too within 500 miles! Receipts for all work done of course...:thumbsup:

#3 ·
haha.. too bad i'd want to ship it back to cali.. haha GL on the sale BUMP for a nice car

#4 ·
If someone in the USA does want it...you can PM me. And yes the leather will come with it for that price of course.

#6 ·
No Mike Diaz' 1995 6 Speed LS more mileage but I like what hes done with it....

#10 ·
I like what he has done and the color...Most of it is the color. I cand do same mods/upgrades but to change the color would be veryyyyyyyy costly. Ya feel me. I've owned the Green/Tan, Red/Tan x2 now and I just want a different color to be honest. :thumbsup:

This post has been deleted
#12 · (Edited)
Don't need to ask why. Flipping Art's hard work is not cool. Don't buy the Diaz car rationale. Nice try. But that's just me. You're either a fan of the mark or out for profit. Can't be both.

Yeah, and truth in advertising ... I missed getting that coupe, but hoped it went to a stable home.
LMAO...Ignorant thread bashing prick. Go figure cant post anything on here without someone making it personal and judgemental. Now before you open your mouth I want you to personally contact Art and asked what I paid for the car and what exactly I went through! The price I am asking is not even getting my money back! Feck do I ever HATE judgemental mother feckers. Why cant people keep there pathetic jealousy to themselves.
Next time dont pass up on his "hard work" than and put your money where your mouth is. It was up for sale long enough for you to pimp out whoever you want to raise the funds. Not my fault. All I did is buy a car put over $3000 into it immediately, PLUS pay for all the inspections, customs and duty at the border than the taxes...But hey I;m only out for the profit right>
Fecking ignorant prick!

Can you calculate just this list plus what you think I paid for the car...
TB and WP...$$$
Remus Exhaust NEW!...$$$
OEM Fog Lights and switch $$$...
OEM Clutch $$$....
OEM Oil Pan $$$...
OEM Splash Guards $$$....

Btw I'm also not mechanically inclined...so the labour was costly! Also include these costs. So rittle me this Batman where the feck is my profit??? Truth hurts hey. Next time show some class and bash where deserved. I went through hell to get this car ask Art yourself!!! He still cant believe it.

Shipping was $1200!
Taxes/Duty $900!
Inspections $500

#15 ·
I understand that this is a for sale thread...Not a thread for bashing or analyzing why someone buys and sells a car. Whatever man, typical somethings never change. I'm just trying to sell one car to buy another. You dont see me jumping on someones thread and bash them or insult them by saying they are out just to make a profit! I lost money on the last Legend and I will lose money on this one....Where is the profit? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but what they are not entitled to is to bash a selling thread. Comprende'?

Watch MY thread turn into a bashing thread or a he said she said now...thanks guys. Thanks for keeping it just about the sale of the car.

#16 ·
I have to agree with SPARTACUS on this one. A ton of people were like oooooh nice Milano coupe, wish I had the money, and so on and so forth.. Only one person stepped up to the plate, opened their wallet and completed the sale... SPARTACUS.. Now he wants to go in a different direction.. For that, let him and please keep your opinions to yourself.. I know I am going to hear it but oh well, you know what they say, money talks and BS runs the marathon...

#17 ·
Thanks I'm just trying to get one Legend I will be ultimately be happy with....:yes:

#20 ·
I guy is looking at mine tomorrow and than on tuesday/wednesday in Vancouver...Im travelling right now so anyone who wants to see it in Canada is truly in luck. I'm trying Mike, I'm willing to bend on my price to grab yours. And oh yeah trust me I'm watching that ebay auction if you trust that I will pay as soon as my car sells you may want to keep a close eye on that auction I will bid as high as I'm willing to pay just need to sell this Milano...:bigok:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.