Acura Legend Forum banner

FS: 94 6 Speed Coupe

787 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Jaji_6spd 
#1 ·

I got into an accident and I don't have the time or money to fix it. Everything is in good shape accept the obvious body damage in the front. It can be a great parts car or a project. I wanted to check with the forum first to see if any of you want it. I still have love for it and want it to have a good home.

Click here to see pics

I'm interested in offers. If you have any questions about the car just ask.

See less See more
#4 ·
I was originally hoping for $3,000 thinking somebody could part it out and make close to $5,000 but I'm willing to let it go for around $2,000. I don't want to go any lower than that. It has a lot of great parts, engine and tranny are fine. I'll probably put it on ebay soon with a buy it now at $2,500. I have some extra parts to throw in as well like a set of 4 koni struts and eibach springs.

Only other thing is that the buyer must arrange pick up.

#5 ·
Hmm.. interesting.. sometimes I wish I wouldn't look on the internet..

Interested in selling just the wheels off of it by chance?? if you've still got stockers.. of course..

And where is Buffalo, FL?

I'd love to take it off your hands and use the 6sp tranny and wheels and other various parts on my car but I doubt I could get down to FL before the 2nd weekend in March and even if then

#6 ·
Interested in selling just the wheels off of it by chance??
I do have the factories but I would rather sell the whole thing together if possible. One of the rims got cracked in the accident so if I sell the factories I'll only have 3 wheels on the car.

And where is Buffalo, FL?
I live in Tallahassee, FL about 250 miles from ATL. I was born and raised in Buffalo, NY.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.