FS: 94 GS 6MT BLK/BLK, 92 LS Coupe Silver AT, and lots of mods/parts in Upstate NY - The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum
Acura Legend Forum Acura Legend Forum

Auto Insurance

» Featured Product
Wheel & Tire Center

Go Back   The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale

Legends For Sale Post your Legend, RL, or other for sale in this category.

Acura-Legend.com is the premier Acura Legend Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 07-03-08, 07:25 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Car 1: '94 Black/Black Legend GS Sedan 6 Speed
Car 2: '92 Silver LS Coupe
Car 3: '94 Cashmere L Sedan

iTrader Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
FS: 94 GS 6MT BLK/BLK, 92 LS Coupe Silver AT, and lots of mods/parts in Upstate NY

Everything is priced cheap to move quickly. I have listed elsewhere and am getting calls/people coming. I will take the best reasonable offers within the next few days. Please do not post/PM if interested, call or e-mail.

Contact info: Call at (607) 725-9596 or e-mail at [email protected].

Model: Acura Legend GS Sedan
Color: Granada Black
Interior: Black leather
Transmission: 6 speed manual
Mileage: 180,000

Features include: Type II motor, heated seats, automatic digital climate control system, OEM GS fog lights, excellent leather, power locks, windows, mirrors, moonroof, seats, seat memory, auto telescoping steering wheel, premium BOSE sound, traction control, everything.

Body: Straight body, no major accidents, good overall paint/body, still shines well. Minor rust starting in rear quarter wheel wells, light scratches on trunk lid, minor dent/scratches on right side, light clear peeling on roof. Needs light body/paint work to be perfect.

Problems: Brakes squeeling from rust on rotors from car sitting, transmission has grind into 1st gear, light white smoke out of exhaust, AC belt not installed, SRS light on (clock spring), battery is old/weak.

Everything else works great, interior is clean no rips or tears, engine pulls hard, car is very quick. Currently sitting on steelies and Blizzak snow tires, also have stock type 1 wheels and 18s.

Location: Endicott, NY. 1 hour from Syracuse, 3 hours from NYC.

Mods: I have put a ton of money in this car, my loss is your gain.

Mods include: custom clutch pack LSD limited slip differential (fully built to handle big power, $600), rangerjoe short throw shifter ($150), Spec Stage 3 clutch with lightweight option ($600), lightened single mass flywheel ($175) , 1 piece blacked out jdm headlights ($400), 6000k Autolamps HIDs ($400), MLS copy strut bar, custom polyurethane engine and transmission mounts, etc, etc.

This is the rare and exclusive black on black 6 speed Type II 230HP GS sedan, the top of the line and one of the most sought after Legends, and one of the best cars ever produced by Honda/Acura (IMO). It needs some work as mentioned above, and it will be a really nice car. No recent pics, but above description is the detailed condition.

Price: Asking $4000 OBO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model: Acura Legend LS Coupe
Color: Seattle Silver
Transmission: Automatic
Mileage: 189,000

Body: Straight body, no accidents, good paint/condition. Minor rust bubbling in rear quarter wheel wells and lower trunk lid, paint chipped on rear bumper, needs light body/paint work to be perfect.

Problems: Blower motor doesn't work, light white smoke out of exhaust, gas tank leaks when filled up to full but is fine up to 1/2 full, front tires are worn down.

Everything else works great, engine pulls hard, car is very reliable. Has been my daily driver for the past few years, never any major mechanical problems. Currently sitting on stock wheels with all season tires.

Mods: Alpine CD player, Weapon R Dragon Intake, Eclipse speakers all around, etc.

Pics:

Price: Asking $2000 OBO.

Other parts for sale: 18" Ice Metal 888 chrome rims $400 (in pics above), and a set of brand new 18" tires ($100) , MLS copy strut bar ($150), couple auto differentials ($25 each), RL intake manifold ($25), stock type 1 coupe wheels painted black with silver lips($75, jdm lowering springs (2" drop, soft stock ride, $100), a lot of car audio, and a lot of other performance parts for sale as well:

Two pairs of custom CNC machined 1/2" mild steel legend exhaust manifold head flanges (to build header/turbo manifold)
Innovate XD-1/LC-1 wideband/gauge combo
Set of six RC 750CC saturated injectors
Set of six Blitz 720CC injectors
Two HKS SSQV Blow off valves
Two Garrett GT2871R turbos
Two Turbonetics NewGen 50mm Swingvalve wastegates
Walbro 255lph High Pressure fuel pump
Defi D Boost gauge
OBX Boost gauge (cheap)
Vortech 12:1 FMU
legend4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-06-08, 04:08 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Send a message via ICQ to legend4life Send a message via AIM to legend4life Send a message via MSN to legend4life Send a message via Yahoo to legend4life
$3800 OBO for the GS sedan, $1500 for the LS coupe.
Old 07-06-08, 04:30 PM   #3 (permalink)
T The pimp

Car 1: 92 Legend LS 5spd R.I.P
Car 2: 93 Legend L AT
Car 3: 92Legend L AT R.I.P

"I AM LEGEND"

To This

truonghthe is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-06-08, 10:50 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Coupe, rims, tires, differentials, intake manifold, all sold.

MLS copy bar pending, awaiting payment.

Black on black GS 6 speed now lowered to $3800 OBO.

Will try to put up pics soon, if seriously interested in anything call/e-mail with what you need.
Old 07-07-08, 03:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
95LegendGS

Aren't you the guy who had the first running legend on a AEM EMS for a NSX? If so I'd buy that . Good luck with the sale. How much are you looking for, for the Two pairs of custom CNC machined 1/2" mild steel legend exhaust manifold head flanges (to build header/turbo manifold),
Innovate XD-1/LC-1 wideband/gauge combo? If you ever go to part either cars please send me a PM I am interested in a few of the parts installed in the cars.
Old 07-09-08, 03:20 AM   #6 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

MLS bar is sold. The coupe is sold, the GS that was the first Legend on standalone is still for sale. I may sell the blacked out jdm 1 piece headlights/HIDs and rangerjoe short shifter off of it if anyone is interested.

There is a lot of money/excellent parts in the car and its in good overall condition. If you are interested in the parts or the car, buy it, its a steal.

Asking $80/pair for the cnc flanges, $300 for the LC-1/XD-1, which someone has dibs on.
Old 07-10-08, 04:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

iTrader Score: 2 reviews
Ah nooooo! Imran, I may be looking for a parts car in a few months. You have all the things I wanted to pull or buy (LSD, 6 speed, JDM headlamps, etc).
Dethred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-08, 12:12 AM   #8 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethred View Post
Ah nooooo! Imran, I may be looking for a parts car in a few months. You have all the things I wanted to pull or buy (LSD, 6 speed, JDM headlamps, etc).
Catalytic converter sold, 1 pair of flanges sold, 1 pair still available.

Why wait, jump on it. It has everything you want in one place; you won't find a better deal. The black interior is also mint.
Old 07-18-08, 01:55 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend4life View Post
Catalytic converter sold, 1 pair of flanges sold, 1 pair still available.

Why wait, jump on it. It has everything you want in one place; you won't find a better deal. The black interior is also mint.
If I can get a new job in the next few weeks and its still available I might have to do that if all the parts are still on the car. How bad is 1st gear?
Old 07-18-08, 11:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethred View Post
If I can get a new job in the next few weeks and its still available I might have to do that if all the parts are still on the car. How bad is 1st gear?
It's not too bad, the syncro is just worn. At a stop if you go into 2nd then 1st, its fine. If you go straight to 1st, you hear a slight grind as it goes in. I got a call last night (at 11:15pm ) about the GS fogs, I don't think I'm going to part the oem stuff yet, unless the car doesn't sell. Do it.
Old 07-22-08, 04:39 PM   #11 (permalink)

Hopefully getting an interview later this week. Hopefully I'll know this week.
Old 07-23-08, 06:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Awesome, good luck with that bro. I have a lot of people asking for pictures, so I'll try to take some when I go home this weekend.
Old 07-31-08, 05:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blk/BlkGS6

Haven't gotten a chance to get the pictures or get with anyone who wanted to see it last weekend. I will try for next weekend. $3700 OBO.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

The Acura Legend & Acura RL Forum > The Marketplace > Cars For Sale > Legends For Sale